❤️Chapter 5: Cane? Who Is That?!❤️

Fun Fact: Vox once eaten McDonald's before he died, Causing him to think his better than Alastor.

      [❤️----------------❤️]

      [2018 January 1, Pride Ring, Pentagram City, Middle Of The Road, Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Universe]

      {12:15}

      We start of this Chapter where we last left off, Kaiser being attacked by a Group of Angel-Exorcist.

      Kaiser: "Got dang it why won't you annoying Angel's just die!"

      *RaT-A-TAt-A-Tat-A*

      Kaiser screamed on top of his lungs while firing 6 shots on 3 of the incoming Angel-Exorcist killing them, Some Angel-Exorcist noticed this and decided to hurriedly take cover on some of the broken vehicles and buildings.

      Kaiser noticing this quickly sprayed all his bullets on the ones who was unlucky enough to eat bullets.

      *Rat-A-TaT-A-taT-A-TAtA-At-A-TAT-A-Ta-A-TtatAT*

      Killing 4 Angel-Exorcist on the process. He quickly grabbed one of the Magazine's in Scabber's hands and quickly reloaded his M16 while the Speaker is playing.

      🎵-f (if) she's fine? (Fine?), It's my mind that's wrong, And I just (just) let bad thoughts (thoughts)
Linger for far too l-🎵

      Kaiser then grabbed a few Magazine from the Ammo Box and stuffed them into his pocket's just incase.

      Kaiser then spotted 1 of the Angel-Exorcist on his left holding an White Glock about to fire at him but Kaiser was faster and draw his Dessert Eagle and shot her in the head, Instantly killing her.

      *Bang*

      Kaiser then noticed one of the Angel-Exorcist holding an sword on his right side rushed at him but he shot her with his M16 and accidentally firing at another Demon hiding inside the trash cans.
      (Harvey: Oh no!)

      *RaT-A-taT-A*

      🎵Don't you give up, Please don't give up🎵

      Kaiser: "Die you ꜰᴜᴄᴋ'ꜱ."

      Kaiser then took 1 long deep breath and turned himself into Pure Shadow and slowly move himself to where the remaining Angel-Exorcist's are hiding.

      Kaiser then spotted a Group of 9 Angel-Exorcist's planning so he decided to invite himself.

      🎵Honey, I belong, with you, only you, baby, Only you, my girl, only you, babe, Only you, darling, only you, babe, Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only yo-🎵

      Kaiser then rematerialize himself infront of the Angel-Exorcist Group, Absolutely shocking and scaring them.

      Kaiser then smiled and decided to greet the ladies in the most polite way possible, Well in this situation .

      Kaiser: "Good day ladies, Hope i didn't bother anything important."

      Kaiser then decided to do an mock bow and said.

      Kaiser: "Don't worry ladies i'll be giving each one of you a gift, For apology for my rudeness ofcourse. "

      One of the Angel-Exorcist snapped out of the shock and tried stabbing Kaiser.

      Kaiser then gave the eager Angel-Exorcist his gift early and that is~ 2 Bullet to the head.

      *Tat-T-At*