❤️Chapter 7: "Well Isn't That Rude!"❤️

Fun Fact: Alastor has singer Gabriel C. Brown (better known as Black Gryph0n) providing his singing voice, while his speaking voice is done by Edward Bosco.

      [❤️----------------❤️]

      [2018 January 1, Pride Ring, Pentagram City, ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio, Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Universe]

      {12:29}

      [Kaiser Pov]

      We start of this Chapter with Kaiser sitting in a sofa and listening to Cane's Story of how he met Olivia.

      Kaiser: "So you're telling me, You found Little Olivia crying and just decided to kidnapped her and brought her here. Cane i didn't know you were that kind of person?"

      Said Kaiser covering his mouth at the last part and whispering.

      Cane: "I AM NO-"

      Before Cane could finish his sentence Kaiser used his Shadow power's and instantly covered Cane's Mouth.
      (Harvey: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

      Kaiser: "Shhh, You'll wake her up."

      Cane who was struggling realised that Kaiser was right and just nodded his head.

      Kaiser then dematerialised his Shadow and let Cane continue speaking.

      Cane: "What do we do with the Little Girl?"

      Kaiser then stood up and leaned closer to Little Olivia's face and looked at her features carefully.

      Kaiser: "We will make her feel safe and later on ask her if she want to be Adopted, Besides the Cat loves her."
      (Harvey: Oh not like that, Pervert!)

      Kaiser then rubbed the Sleeping Shadow Cat in Olivia's arms, The Sleeping Cat just purred in response.

      Kaiser then moved The Sleeping Olivia's Hair to the side and looked at her face carefully.

      <Kaiser: She looks just like her... Never mind that.>

      Kaiser then clapped his hands and turned his back on the Sleeping Olivia in the Sofa, And walked infront of the door but stopped before he could open the door.

      Kaiser: "Tell me when she wakes up."

      Kaiser then walked pass the hallway to the entrance rarely passing by Corpse's and Blood Stains.
      (Harvey: Wasted Shadow's.)

      It took Kaiser a good 2 Minute's walk before he could get to the entrance, When Kaiser got into the entrance door he opened it and.

      What appear infront of Kaiser is a Pile of Angel-Exorcist and Demon's Corpse's seperated ofcourse.

      Cassandra and Daniela is seen carrying a dead Angel-Exorcist Corpse and trowing it in the Pile.

      When Bella saw Kaiser her face went from boredom to a wide creepy smile she then went and greeted Kaiser.

      Bella: "My Lord."

      Kaiser just wave his hands in a dismissive motion.

      Kaiser: "How many is the Body Count?"

      Bella then flipped her notepad and read it out aloud.

      Bella: "33 Angel-Exorcist Corpse, 106 Demon Corpse and still counting the dead bodies inside the ᴘᴏʀɴ studio my Lord."

      Kaiser then put his right hand under his chin.

      Kaiser: "That would do, How about the Equipment's."