8. " I swear you people act like we're in a movie or something."

❗⚠️Minor cursing ⚠️❗

Y/n's POV

As Fiona runs up to the window, I can here the Hollow trying to break the door down. I guess is was smart to lock the door (🤷🏾‍♀️) Fiona climbs out the window and slides down and lands in the gutter.

"We're going through the windows. Let's go, quickly!" Jake informs.

Jake and Emma are the first out. I help the children out so Enoch can catch them. The Hollow is still trying to break the door down. I can here the door giving in as the last few people are getting out. I look around the room to see who's left. I see Olive hesitating at the window.

"Olive, go now! It's alright, they'll catch you!" I tell her and I quickly rush to her window.

Just then, the Hollow breaks through the door.

"Olive! You have to go now!" I tell her.

She quickly hops out the window and slides down. By the time she's out, the Hollow made it up the stairs.

"CRAP!" I yell.

Thinking fast I quickly gather all my emotions to form the strongest thunder storm I can. Because with thunder... Comes lightning!

Right as I here the Hollow getting closer to me, I release all the lightning I could onto the Hollow, knocking it into the wall. Huh? Usually that would kill anything... I guess Hollows are built different.

While it's down I quickly climb out the window as everyone carefully but quickly walk across the branch.

I was the last to reach the tree, other than Emma and Jake. Suddenly, the Hollow broke the window.

"Go Y/n! Go Fiona!" Emma yells.

Without hesitation, I help Fiona down the tree. When she's down I look up and see the first bomb dropping. I'm running out of time. This is going to hurt.

I jump out of the tree and land on my ankle, get rid of any hope of it healing soon.

"Shit!" I cry out as I try to stand up.

"LET'S GO!" Fiona yells, as Bronwyn and Enoch come to help me.

With both of them on either side of me, we hurry away from the house. As the bomb lands, I quickly look back remembering that Jake and Emma were behind me. I sigh when I see them both floating to the ground.

Moments later, we look up to see the sky changing. Much like it did during reset. Except this time, when it's over, our house is still on fire. It's gone.

Everything is gone.

I feel a single tear slide down my face.

My home was gone.

The last thing I had close to my mom...is gone.

Not to mention Miss Peregrine is gone.

I'm losing everything...all because of... Him!

I was pulled from my thoughts when Enoch says,

"Come on, we have to go!" He them secures his grip on me and we walk away from what used to be home.