Chapter 11: The Awakening

(Star Wars Anakin's Suffering Imperial March Plays)

The Next Day...

The two teams met up with each other and were amazed to meet two more Sonics.  They remembered that the Sonic with Mecha Sally, as he called it, was similar to the comics poeple made. 

So they named him after Archie Sonic from the comics.  They met the other Sonic Movie Sonic.  Then they were in fear that this universes Eggman may have know what he doing. 

He brought villains from other worlds to help aid him with defeating Sonic.  Speaking of that, the team was about to use all seven of the Chaos Emeralds they collected to try and bring Sonic out of the coma.

"Alright...here we go..." said Archie Sonic, "...now, in 3...2...1...NOW!!!"

Then red, yellow, green, blue, light blue, purple, and white aura surrounded Sonic.  It then dissappeared, then, all of a sudden, he woke up.  His eyes have turned blue, his quills began to light up, lightning was sparking off his body violently.  Everyone, especailly Movie Sonic were amazed.

"Wow!" they all said.

"Sonic!" cried Amy as she hugged Sonic so tightly.

"Ack!" he gasped for breathe, "Amy!  Airrrr!"

"Oh, right...sorry..."

"Y-you're fine Amy...you're fine..."

Then, all of a sudden, an explosion happened right in Sonic's room on Tails' roof.  The team saw not one Eggman, not two Eggmen, but three Eggmen.  They were shocked and horrified.  They then stole the Chaos Emeralds and flew away.

"Hey!" said the five Sonics, "Come back!"

"Don't worry, Sonic the Hedgehogs," said everyone, some giggling, "we'll get them back!"

"We better!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Here we go five Sonic's a whole bunch of villains!