Chapter 8: Meeting A New Sonic

(Sonic Adventure 2 Shadow Theme Playing)

Boom Sonic charged up a spin dash and sped up right to Boom Shadow.  But Boom Shadow did the same and headed right for Boom Sonic.  The two clashed with tremendous power. 

Then Boom Shadow kicked Boom Sonic down to the ground.  The blue hedgehog then back flipped and did another spin dash and smashed Shadow towards a rocky wall.

"Hah!" he laughed, "You're getting stronger Faker!"

"And you're getting weaker, Faker!" said Boom Sonic.

The two balls then clashed together.  Boom Sonic then kicked Shadow down.  But then, a Mechanic Squirrel swooped down and kicked Boom Sonic's chest, causing him to fall.

"Haha-!" it laughed, but then, it felt a ball hit its head, "Oof!"

"Sal!" said the Sonic who hit it, "Don't do this!  Stop hurting others!  I know you're in there!"

The new robot then flew away.  And everyone looked at him, he looked similar to Modern Sonic, but his fur was a bit more lighterish, almost a turquoise-like blue.

"Whaaa?!" said everyone.

"Hi, I'm Sonic!" said the new Blue Blur, "Sonic the-"

"Hedgehog?!" said Boom Sonic, "Dong...how many mes are there?!"

Meanwhile with Classic Sonic, Cream, Silver, and Blaze...

(Metal Sonic Theme Playing)

Classic Sonic charged up a spin dash and sped up right to Classic Metal Sonic. But Classic Metal Sonic did the same and headed right for Classic Sonic.The two clashed with tremendous power. Then Classic Metal Sonic kicked Classic Sonic down to the ground. The blue hedgehog then back flipped and did another spin dash and smashed Classic Metal Sonic towards a rocky wall.

"Hah!" he laughed, "You're getting stronger Fkae Sonic!"

"And you're getting weaker, ripoff!" said Classic Sonic.

The two balls then clashed together. Classic Sonic then kicked Classic Metal down. But then, it swooped down and kicked Classic Sonic's chest, causing him to fall.

"Haha-!" it laughed, but then, it felt a ball hit its head, "Oof!"

"Leave him alone!" said the Sonic who hit it, "Stop hurting him!"

The robot then flew away. And everyone looked at him, he looked similar to Modern Sonic, but his fur was more realistic.  His eyes weren't connected, his shoes looked more Earthlyish, and his arms were blue like Boom Sonic's.

"Whaaa?!" said everyone.

"Hi, I'm Sonic!" said the new Blue Blur, "Sonic the-"

"Hedgehog?!" said Classic Sonic, "Dong...how many mes are there?!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Who are these two, people?