𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

-Prolouge-

-Prolouge-

"What will it take for you to love me?" Asked Athanasia on the ground as she held on to Claude.

"Should I become like Jennette?" As her grip tighten with tears forming on those jewel eyes.

"If I do, then will you call my name dearly like you do hers," as she looked at Claude with tears falling on her face, "And watch me with warmth in your eyes?" Claude only looked at her uninterested.

"Will you hold me in your arms... without pushing me away?" Tears fall on her face, "Such a thing won't happen until the day I die." Athanasia widen her jewel eyes as her tears fall.

"Why is that?" Asked Athanasia with tears on her face, "I'm your daughter too, Father." Said Athanasia.

"I was by your side much longer than Jennette." Said Athanasia as tears fall on her face but Claude looked at Athanasia with a cold gaze saying, "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍."

That piercing contempt,
His voice digging into my ears was more cruel than ever, as Athanasia tremble as she let go of Claude.

"There was never a day I considered you my daughter." Said Claude as Athanasia tears fall on her face, frightened.

Claude was heartless until the very end.
The deepest of despair like never before flooded Athanasia's eyes...

- "Loveable Princess"
Chapter 8, Twisted Faith -

'Huh?!' Shouted Athanasia in her head as she suddenly drop the rattle making a huge silence in the room except for the rattle jingling as it roll out of her reach

The rattle stopped jingling and rolling as she felt shivers down her spine, 'What's this? Why did I suddenly think of that novel?' Thought Athanasia.

'The romance novel i read because a customer left it behind.' Thought Athanasia, 'The title and the plot were tacky and childish too.' Thought Aziel and Athanasia.