Chapter 11

**Author's Note** Hey people!!!!! I FINALLY posted a chapter! Thank you if you waited and i'm SO sorry i had to make you wait i feel SO terrible! A lot of things happened in the past 3 months that made it hard to write (especially the SERIOUS case of writters block i have right now!) but now i'm going to work REALLY hard! THANK YOU so much for waiting!

XOXO -WeepingRaven ;)

Chapter 11

I walked out of Blayde’s quarters; feeling satisfied that our conversation went much smoother without Lucas there. The man who brought us here earlier came up to me with a small smirk playing on the corners of his mouth and he held his hand out.

“The name’s Klutch,” He took my hand in his firm mechanical one, “I’m the first mate here.”

I winced at his booming voice and rough grip. “It’s nice to meet you Klutch.”

“I’ll show you the ropes of the ship and how to stay outta trouble, Captain’s orders of course.” I shrugged, understanding newcomers weren’t really welcomed here especially Lucas. I looked around the deck, seeing a few familiar faces from last night, and my eyes met with a pair of familiar muddy grey ones.

“Hey Klutch, who’s is he exactly?” I asked nodding to the Tommy who was the source of all my trouble. Klutch followed my gaze and let out a bellowing laugh.

“You talking about little Tommy?” I chuckled slightly and Tommy’s eyes narrowed. Klutch leaned down near my year and lowered his voice. “He’s the Capitan’s cousin and the head of the Urchins.”

The second part I already knew but the first one had me speechless. Cousins? Really? I couldn’t believe it, but looking closer I noticed a familiar deep blue tint to his eyes. “Wow,” I breathed, “that’s so…”

“Wasn’t expecting that?” Klutch asked. “No crew member but me knows and I’d like to keep it that way.”

I nodded and continued my sweep of the deck, looking for a certain set of silver eyes. After a little more looking I turned up empty and disappointed.

“You looking for your friend?” Klutch asked, emphasizing the word friend. I nodded my head and he pointed below deck. I thanked him and headed in that direction, stumbling slightly as the boat started to change directions.

Once down below deck I quickly found Lucas sitting on a barrel of, what looked like, ale. Heading over to him I placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Lucas?” I prodded. All I got was a soft grunt and then he looked up at me.

“What?” He asked, his voice still a little gruff.

“I don’t know if you noticed but the ship is changing directions.” I shrugged slightly. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and rushed over to the nearest porthole, staring outside quietly.

“How?” Was the only word that escaped his lips as he turned back to face me, in awe, with the sparkle returning to his eyes. I shrugged nonchalantly and started heading over to the window only to get thrown to the ground back the boat flinging to the side.

“What the…” I get up on my knees and slowly crawl up on deck, finding myself face to face with Klutch. “What the hell’s going on Klutch?”

“I don’t know but I don’t like it.” He replied angrily, getting up onto his feet- pulling me up- and headed over to Captain Blayde. She was staring across the sky and I followed her gaze. In the distance a ship, a little smaller then the Black Dagger, sailed with bronze sides and bloody red sails.

“Damn it all!” Captain Blayde cursed out, whipping around to face Klutch. “What is the Bloody Rose of Elizabeth doing attacking my ship in my territory!