22. New tournament🏃‍♂️

Aarav came out of the room and saw his friends who were deeply discussing something. He kicked both of them at the same time from the back. They both fell on the ground with a thud.

They looked him shockingly.

Aarav: Dei ava than etho surprise nu solrana ungaluku enga da arivu pochu
Na intha rendu nala eppadi irunthen nu ungaluku nallave theriyum, ana itha pathutu neengalum enkita en da unmaya sollala
(If she was telling something, where your sense went. You both knew my condition in last days but even after seeing that why you didn't tell me the truth?)

Aarav's voice expressed how hurt he was.
They stood up from the place where they fell and hugged him.

He pushed them.

Rahul : Machan sorry da ini unkita ethuvum maraikamatom da pls da
(Dude sorry da, we won't hide anything from you hereafter)

Siva : pls da.

They looked him with their puppy eyes.
Eventhough he melted, he started to hit them once again.

Siva : Dei ippa ethuku da adikira
(Why are you hitting again?)

Aarav : Neenga ethuku da en training room kula vanthinga.
(Why you come into my training room?)

Rahul : Athu unna surprise panlamnu vanthom. Ana nanga surprise ayitom
(That we came to surprise you. But we were surprised)
Rahul murmured the last part but Aarav heard it clearly.

Aarav : Seri ulla vanthutinga, ana engala apdi patha udane kanna mooditu nee veliya poirukanum athuthana manners. Atha vitutu Sana va en da kupta.
(Ok, you came inside but after seeing you should close your eyes and should went out. But leaving all that why u called Sana)

Rahul : Dei na avaloda Annan da na eppadi nee panratha pathutu avala epdi da na vitutu porathu
(I am her brother, so how would I leave her after seeing what you are doing)

Aarav : Ohoo eppa pathalum itha solli solli escape aguringa rendu perum oru nal enakum kalam varum apa pathukuren ungala.
(All the time you are escaping from you by telling this but I will have my time that time I won't leave you both)

They smiled sheepishly but Aarav gave them a disgusting look.

Rahul : Thangam enga da
(Where is Thangam da?)

After that only Aarav remembered that he left her alone in his room without replying to her. He didn't do that intentionally as he want to teach a lesson to his friends he left her there.

Without replying to Rahul, he went inside. Rahul facepalmed himself as he gave him bulb as usual.

Aarav saw Sana whose back is facing him. He can clearly hear her sniffling sound. He went towards her and hugged her from back and placed his head on the crook of her neck.

Aarav : Sana ma ennachu
(Sana ma what happened?)

(Me : Pandrethellam pannitu ennachu nu kekaratha paru🤨)

Sana looked him with a frown. Aarav chuckled and rubbed his nose on her neck.
Sana giggled as she felt ticklish.

Sana : Ungaluku en mela kovam illaya Aaravey
(Don't you are angry on me?)

Aarav : Kovam illa but enna feel panna vachathuku punishment iruku unaku.
(I am not angry on you but you made me to felt sad so, there is punishment for you)

Sana turned towards him without breaking the hug.

Sana : Enna Punishment
(What punishment?)