8. Fear of losing her🥺

Hlo all,
Thank you for giving me some positivity.🙏💜
All of your words means a lot to me😘🥰
As per your words I log out off Twitter for my mental peace😁
Enjoy reading,

Into the story,

Eventhough SPM college performed well they didn't won the match as their opponent team was more stronger and united than them.
XYZ college won the match. Aarav alone put two goals in this match. Rahul put one goal and Siva put one goal and other members of their teams also performed very well and put two goals.
Aarav's team won the finals. Everyone congratulated them. But our hero's eyes searched for one person😉.

As he expected Sana came towards him. Aarav excused from his friends and came towards her. Sana raise her hand for congratulating him. He also gave his hands but he didn't leave her hands.

Sana : Congratulations Aaravey🥰.

Aarav chuckled as she called him differently.

Aarav: Thank you ma.

That 'ma ' made her heart fluttered.

Sana : Aaravey vera enna thiramai ellam olichuvachurukinga ungaluku ulla.
(Aaravey, what all the other talents you are hiding within yourself?

Aarav smiled at her.

Aarav : Enga irunthu pudicha intha Aaravey ngratha

( Where did you learn to call Aaravey?)

Sana : Athellam oru pasam, affection🥰
En ungaluku pudikalaya🤔

(That all are an love(anbu), affection. Don't you like it?)

Aarav : Cha cha nalla iruku apdiye kupdu😍
(No no, it's nice call me like that)

Sana nodded excitedly. Still now they didn't leave their hands🤝. Rahul and Siva who saw them in distance gasped😲 as they were holding their hands for long time. They came towards them. Rahul cleared his throat to gain their attention. But they didn't budge to him. Siva laughed🤭 as Rahul got a bulb. Rahul nudged Aarav by his shoulder. They both came to reality.

Rahul : Enna nadakuthu🤨
Aarav : Yarume nadakala ellarum ninutu thane irukom.

(No one is walking, we all are standing only)

Sana laughed 🤣hearing his mokka joke.

Rahul : Thangam, ithu oru joke nu sirikuraya . Avana sirichu encourage pannatha🤫

(Thangam, is this a joke and you are laughing. Don't encourage him by laughing)

Sana smiled sheepishly to him.

Rahul : Seri ok. Machan nee second goal potela apa enna panna nu nyabagam iruka🤨

(Then ok. Dude did you remember what you did after you putting the second goal?)

Aarav gave "thiruttu muzhi ".

Aarav : Na onum panliye

(I didn't do anything)

Sana : Ama avaru onum panla thangam.
(S, he didn't do anything Thangam)

Siva : Avan onum panla nu unaku epdi ma theriyum😏

(How did you knew that he didn't do anything?)

Aarav mv: Ayo mativitale.🤕

Both of them didn't know what to do. Rahul's phone rings. It saved both Aarav and Sana from their questions because they even didn't know what's happening between them. They also didn't want to ponder more about it. They want to go with a flow.