9.Her Saviour🥰

Aarav shocked as he saw Sana running towards him. At the same time truck was coming towards her and Aarav ran towards her immediately and pulled Sana before the truck hit her in a nanosecond. After saving Sana, Aarav lose his temper because of her carelessness while crossing the road and slapped her. Sana didn't expect that and she stumbled. Her eyes glistened and tears started to flow from her eyes.

Eventhough he slapped her because of her carelessness, he regretted as he saw her tears. Rahul and Siva saw that and shocked. They came towards them.

Rahul : Dei arivu iruka ethuku da Sana va adicha😤

(Do u have sense, why you slapped Sana?)

Siva : Papa pavam 😓ethavathu tension la apidi odi vanthurukum athuku adipiya da

(She might be in any tension so she ran towards us, but for that why you slap her?)

But Aarav didn't reply to them and he was staring at Sana who was looking down.
The next thing he did, made both Rahul and Siva more shocked. Sana gasped as she didn't know what to do.

Apdi Aarav enna panniruparu 🤔

Adutha chapter la paklam🤗

Prank pannen camera parunga🤣(bala anna style😝)

Aarav hugged Sana tightly and told her sry multiple times in ears. Sana tried to push him but he hugged her tightly. Eventhough she didn't felt uncomfortable because of his hug, she was angered as he slapped her.

After a while, Aarav pulled himself away from her. He gulped as he saw Sana glaring at him. Sana tried to move away from him but he hold her wrist.

Aarav : I'm sry Sana ma🥺, I slapped you as I lost my temper by thinking what if the truck hits you. I'm really sorry🤧.
Sana : Ungaluku enna enaku enna ana😏
(What bothers u, if something happens to me?)

Aarav : I can't lose you ma🥺🤧. Pls understand.

Aarav's eyes teared up little. This made Sana's heart melt. She smiled and hugged him(just wellwisher things😁). Aarav smiled in victory and hugged her back.

But they didn't even bother about the other two persons who were third wheeling still now😓🤣. Rahul and Siva waited for them to broke the hug but they didn't even think about breaking the hug.

Sana felt safe in his embrace💜. Aarav didn't know what feel was this but he likes that feel😍.

Shruthi came in search of them as she couldn't found them for a long time.
She started to panick as she didn't see them near the entrance and came outside the college and walked few steps away from the college.

Shruthi gasped as she saw them hugging. Sana pulled away from the hug as she realised what they were doing.
Aarav saw her blushing face and he smirked. He turned and saw both Rahul and Siva's shocked face. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape.

Shruthi : Anna inga enna nadanthathu nu neenga rendu perum pathingala

(Bro, did both of you see what happened here?)

Shruthi asked looking Rahul and Siva.
Rahul smirked.
Rahul : Pathen ma. nanga inga 10 nimishama irukrathu kuda maranthutanga rendu perum.

( I saw dear. They even forgot both of us)

Siva: keta well wisher nu urutta vendiyathu

(If we ask they will lie by saying they are just well wisher)

Shruthi : Ethu well wisher ah . Sana nee crush nu la sonna.

(What well wisher?, Sana you told me that he is your crush)

Sana widened her eyes as Shruthi told it infront of Aarav. Aarav raise his eyebrows at her. Sana's turned red in embarrassment.

Rahul : Ohoo

Sana ran away from there and Shruthi chuckled and followed her. Aarav smiled at her disappearing figure.
He turned and saw both his friends glaring at him. He smiled sheepishly at them. But his smile vanished soon as he saw Vikram coming towards him.

.................

How is it?
Sry for the short update.
Tomorrow I have my practical exam so I couldn't able to give double updates today. Sry🥺
Pls Comment your opinion about this chapter
Pls vote if you like.
Spread love and positivity
I will change the 2nd cover pic as three of them told 2nd pic which is majority.

Spread love and positivityI will change the 2nd cover pic as three of them told 2nd pic which is majority