1.Stove mela kadaye😂

It's early morning 6.00 o' clock (for me it is early morning 😝)
In Ooty, in one house, a melodious song(note the sarcasm🤭) starts to play in one phone. That is none other our queen's favorite song.
(From the title itself you have identified what song it would be but as an responsible person 😝 I want to specify the song so, here it is)

"Stove Mela Kadai Sakatula Sattayi
Vadivelu na Dubai Kaiya Utta Dabayii
Localuna Lolayi Appavatti Araayi
Mattaama Yellow Paiya Bangamaa Nee Kalaayi"
These are the lyrics that played in the phone.

As soon as it starts to play the people sleeping in the house starts to wake up one by one with irritation. But the person who is responsible for this starts to sing along with the song even in her sleep(what a dedication🤯)
As all you know that is none other our Sana
By seeing her atrocities, her brother Arun pour a bucket of water on her, she jerked from her sleep.

 But the person who is responsible for this starts to sing along with the song even in her sleep(what a dedication🤯)As all you know that is none other our SanaBy seeing her atrocities, her brother Arun pour a bucket of water on her, she jerked fr...

Arun

Sana starts to chase her brother. Her mother Banu who wakes up and went to kitchen during her atrocities came to hall saw the brother sister duo chasing each other.
Banu ma: Sana why are you fighting with your brother in this early morning?
Sana: Ma why are you always blaming me he is one who pour water on me during my sleep
Banu ma: Arun how many times I'm telling you to stop this what if she get cold due to this
Sana: Ma, don't scold him he just did it playfully and why are you taking it serious.
Arun: Thangai, ethana jenmam eduthalum nee than da enaku thangachi.
Sana: Anna🥺

They started their pasamalar atrocities.

Banu ma: En di, you are the one who chased him just two minutes ago now you are telling me that I scold your brother. Whatever I won't come between your fight here after.

Sana back hugged her mother

Sana: Ma, now tell me what are going to do for breakfast?
Banu ma: Eppa pathalum sapadu sapadu vera question eh illaya
Sana: Soru than mukiyam. Am I correct anna?
Arun: You are always correct thangai.

Krishnan came out from the room due to their atrocities

Krishna pa: Kalayilaye unga pasamalar atrocities start pannitingala?
Sana: Whom are you supporting pa?
Krishna pa: I will always support you da my chellam
Sana: Then ok, ayo time 7 ayita 8.30 ku college ku ponum poi ready aguren bye.
After half an hour Sana came down wearing a simple purple chudidhar.

Sana: Ma atleast ippayavathu sollunga enna breakfast nu
Banu ma: Appam with kadalakari
Sana clapped her hands
Sana: My favorite ma thank you
Arun: Sana will you go with your friends or I want drop you in the college?
Sana: Yes anna I will go with my friend. Shruthi will pick up me in her scooty.

After completing her breakfast she went to her college with her friend shruthi.
....................................

That's it for 1st chapter
Pls drop your comments regarding the story.
Pls Vote if you like it
You can also give me suggestions regarding this story.