The Hospital Visit

Natalie led them to the guest bedroom across from Adrien's room. They went inside and Natalie pulled back the covers. Adrien laid her gently down in the bed. Natalie came over with a thing of makeup removing wipes. "I got this Natalie. Go tell her parents." Adrien said as he looked at them. Adrien used a makeup wipes that Natalie gave him and cleaned off Marinette's makeup and cleaned her face completely. He went and picked out a robe, clothes and some slippers for her. Tikki flew out unnoticed and went under the blankets. He then took off her jewelry and put them in her purse. He took off her shoes, socks, gloves and let down her hair. He then called for a maid and exited the room. When the maid arrived to the room Adrien looked at her and smiled. "Could you change her into this for me? It is a bit awkward for me to do that part." Adrien said blushing heavily at the thought. "Of course, sir." The maid went in and did what was asked and came out with her old clothes and her dirty clothes. "Could you please wash those and put them into bags for her to take home with her?" Adrien asked the nice and kind maid. "Of course. It will be done by morning, master." The maid said as she bowed and left him standing in the hallway. Adrien entered her room once more and smiled as he looked at her. She wore a dark pink cotton nightgown with pink frilly shorts underneath it. On her face was a beautiful silk eye mask with roses on it that had an adjustable strap. She had size 5 in kids, pink cashmere slippers on the floor next to her bed. She also had a pink robe hanging on the wooden wardrobe that was in the room. (Outfit 3) Adrien went around, made sure everything was perfect before tucking her in. "Goodnight, Marinette." He said softly as he kissed her forehead gently. He shut off the light and left the room.

The Next Morning, Marinette woke up in the strange bedroom she looked around and found a robe. She put it on as he noticed an entire royale red blouse, jeans and vans with black laces. (Outfit 4) She saw that her backpack was sitting next to the outfit. The entire outfit that was entirely her size hanging on the wardrobe with a note.

'Hey Marinette,
You fell asleep in my arms so I asked my dad if you could stay over he asked your parents and they all agreed to it. The maids changed your clothes last night but I did everything else. By the way everything you have on and are going to wear. You can keep it since was purchased and acquired specifically for you. The maids also helped me pick out this outfit for you I think this color would look good with your hair. Your parents came and dropped off your school bag. Meet us downstairs for breakfast when you wake up. Bring your clothing so my bodyguard can put them in the car.
-Adrien'

Marinette saw four bags two of which consisted of both dresses, her jewelry and her heels from the previous evening that had been completely cleaned and put into see through bags. (Outfits 1 and 2) Tikki appeared from underneath the blankets and looked at Marinette. "You are literally being treated like a princess, Marinette." Tikki said as she looked at her friend. "I know. It feels so strange, Tikki." Marinette admitted as she took off her nightgown and placed them her robe, her shorts, mask and slippers into the extra clothes bag that was provided. She hung the shorts the nightgown over them, the robe and put the slippers underneath it. She zipped it up then grabbed the royale red outfit. She went into the bathroom, cleaned herself up, put up her hair, and then got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled happily. She went out grabbed all of her belongings. Tikki flew into her purse, she closed it before she opened the door and went downstairs. She joined Adrien at the breakfast table. "Good morning, Marinette." Adrien said as he got up and pulled out Marinette's chair for her. She smiled happily. "Good Morning, Adrien." She said softly as she sat down and was pushed closer to the table by Adrien. There was a wonderful spread of food to pick from. Marinette took some grapes, a bagel added cream cheese to it and four chocolate chip cookies. Marinette put the cookies into her purse for Tikki. She ate her bagel and grapes in peace while Adrien finished his meal and waited patiently for her to finish as well. Once they finished eating they piled into the car and drove to the school. Everyone was shocked as Marinette went to grab her things out of the trunk. "Leave them. We can get them when we bring you home, after school." Adrien said as he grabbed her hand and brought her closer to himself. "Okay then." She said as she smiled happily.