Scavenger Hunt

Marinette was finally discharged after letting her body heal and rest for a few weeks. She unpacked her things which was flowers, candy, get well soon cards and stuffed animals from her friends. She set up the stuffed animals on her bench and put her candy in the freezer. She organized her belongings and then crawled into her bed. Marinette was in her bedroom working on everything that would be involved in the upcoming scavenger hunt. "Tomorrow is a Saturday, so no one would be at the school." Marinette said to Tikki as she looked at her beloved friend. "Okay, let's get this all set up then, Marinette." Tikki said happily. Marinette smiled as she looked at her. "Tikki, Spots on!" She said before she transformed into Ladybug. She spent the night setting up her scavenger hunt and placed all of the clues where they needed to be. When everything had been prepared, she came home, climbed inside and de-transformed. "Tikki, Spots Off." She said softly as she de transformed. She looked at her Kwami and gave her a few cookies. "It's time for you to go to bed, Marinette." Tikki said as she looked at her friend. "Yeah, you're right." Marinette said as she went and changed her clothes, brushed her teeth and hair before climbing back into bed and laying down. Tikki flew over and laid down on her pillow. Soon enough, they both fell asleep. Marinette woke up to Tikki shaking her gently. She looked at the time and realized that it was time for their nightly patrol. Marinette transformed into Ladybug and went to the Eiffel Tower where she met up with Chat Noir. "Good Evening, M'Lady. I hope you are feline good." Chat Noir said as he stood next to his beloved partner. "Hey, Chaton, could I ask you something?" Ladybug asked as she looked over at her beloved partner. She turned her gaze from her seat on the rooftop looking out at their beautifully lit up city. "What's the matter and you know that you can ask me anything you want, right?" He said looking at her. He wasn't sure what she'll ask him or what's going on in her mind but the feline hero seemed pretty much curious to hear what his partner wanted to ask him. "Would you still want go on a date with me, in our civilian form?" She asked him, blushing heavily. "I'd would love more than anything to go on a date with you." He said, he wouldn't dare to reject her and so the feline hero decided to go on a date with her instead of seeing his lovely partner disappointed. "But your gonna have to follow some clues that I left for you to figure out my identity." She said, looking over at him. "Okay, I think I can deal with that and figure out." He seemed more or less convinced at his own answer. She smiled happily as she leaned in and kissed his cheek gently. "Yay! Here is your first clue." She said as she handed him an envelope that had a card inside of it. He certainly didn't want to disappoint her since his feelings were mutual for her and unconsciously felt a kiss on his cheek that made him look stunned for a few minutes after that he opened the envelope. "Hm let's see, So this is my first clue? It won't be easy but I'll try everything I can to figure out." He said looking at it. The clue said 'We are the same age and in the same class. Go to the classroom to find the next clue.' Chat Noir read it and smiled at her happily. "Go follow the trail to find the next clue." She said softly. "Someone of the same age?" He repeated to get it through and read the envelope several times to think who it could be but doesn't ring any bell yet. At the school the next clue was taped to the classroom door. He then continued to the classroom to find a clue with an envelope that he tried to find and look everywhere but not good enough to the door. The next clue fell from the door in front of Chat Noir. The note read, 'My favorite snack is macarons. My parents are tall and short and own their very delicious and popular business in the heart of Paris. There you can find your next clue.' Chaton thought to himself as he looked around then back at the clue in his hand. "Wait, that describes Marinette's parents? Something tells me this leads to a certain girl I've known longer." He thought aloud, his curiosity was barely contained and soon went to the bakery where Marinette's parents work. Inside the bakery, there was am envelope taped onto the display case. To his amazement he realized more and more things who was now behind the mask but he just played along instead of screwing things up and so once arrived at the bakery he again found an envelope on the display. When he opened the note, it read 'Have you figured it out yet, Chaton? In case you didn't find André the sweethearts ice cream maker. He has your next clue.' He read the note to himself and didn't hesitate any longer and soon enough went to the ice cream truck where André was standing on the bridge from Paris where the hero gets another clue. Andre gave Chat Noir an envelope. Inside it contained yet another note, 'Chaton, Meet me where we officially first met. Outside of the museum, where we fought our very first battle. I'll be waiting.' Chaton read the note. He read again the envelope he received from André. Of course the hero knew exactly where to be the day he met Lady Bug for the first time and that was still one of his most amazing moments he had ever experienced. Not long had he arrived at the place where the clue led him on the spot at their first meeting. Marinette was sitting on a candle lit picnic blanket with treats, food and a two cups laid out on the large blanket. Her kwami Tikki was sitting on the blanket eating a macaroon. Chaton landed besides her clearly shocked as he looked at Marinette. "Is it not w-what you ex-ex-expected?" She asked him blushing and nervously. "To be honest with you, It's not easy especially not when you rejected me many times... I already knew it was you but I didn't wanted to say anything because I don't want to ruin this." He said sadly as he looked at her. "Sure it hurts my feelings in the end the way you told me about the boy you were in love with..." He said as his voice dropped suddenly as he said what was bothering him and what hurt him after so long of bottling up to someone he is so in love with. "I know, I'm so sorry, Chaton but I have only just realized my own feelings for you." She said as she looked at him. "I understand that we had to keep both of our identity secret, It's just everything became so much harder ever since you considered me as only your partner and nothing more than that." He looked back at her and took a deep breath to muster courage. She honestly felt horrible about what she did and how she made him feel. "I thought that if I made this scavenger hunt and finally reveal myself to you. The one person that knows both sides of me, with whom I love with all of my heart." She said as she placed her hand onto his cheek. "You've thought this out well and that really isn't something new. I mean you are a smart girl that makes up anything no matter what it may be." He said, looking at the ground.