Akumitized

All of the young students ran out of the hotel and saw Marinette and Adrien facing other in the previous episode. Adrien's car is seen coming around the corner. It stops infront of them and the door opened. "Adrien, get in the car at once. I should never have listened to your friend. The city is much to dangerous." Gabriel said as he looked at his son through the intercom of the car. "Dude, no! Stay!" Nino said looking at his own best friend. "I have to go. I'm sorry, Marinette. You fought so hard for me to be here. I wouldn't have minded being stuck here a little longer with a friend like you." Adrien said as he looked at his friends then at Marinette. Marinette gasped as Adrien started to get in the car. "My father's right. I should've never come to New York." He said as he got into the car and it began to leave. Marinette turned to see an enraged Ayla. "What is wrong with you, Marinette?! Couldn't you see that he was just waiting for you to tell him to stay?!" Alya yelled at her. Thousands of memories began flashing through her mind as she looked at her best friend. "What-? But I...? He...? He made his choice. What did you expect me to do?" Marinette said her heart absolutely broken. She looked at her best friend, Alya who was enraged. "It doesn't matter what I expected you to do! Who's Adrien to you?! A friend or more than a friend?! There will never be a better time to be clear with yourself, Marinette! Do you want him to leave or do you want him to stay?!" Alya yelled at her best friend trying. Marinette looked at Alya and her friends as she makes up her mind. She started running, using a nearby bike and helmet to be able to catch up with the car. "ADRIEN!!! STAY!!!!! Ladybug already lost Cat Noir, I can't lose Adrien too!!" She yelled as her phone died just as she hits the call button. "NO!!! COME BACK!!! YOU HAVE TO STAY!!!!" Marinette yelled as the bike slipped on the soaking wet road, causing Marinette to go flying and falls right to the road, she slowly stands and watches at the car leaving. "Adrien... I..." Marinette began to tear up as she struggled to get the words out. "love... you..." She said as she fell back to the ground in the rain.' The memory rang fresh in Marinette's mind. She opened her eyes to see that she was in the school's bathroom. She sighed as she did her business, washed her hands before going back to the classroom.

When, Marinette came back into the classroom to her desk only to find that her bookbag had been scribbled all over. It had a crude stick figure of Marinette and an awful hateful message. "What?" Marinette said as she got up, ran over and grabbed the pink bookbag she made. She looked over at angrily. "I know you did this, Lila Rossi!" She screamed as she turned around, tears were forming her eyes. "So uncool, Lila." Alya said as he looked at Lila. "Seriously lame." Adrien added. "Marinette, would you come with me, please?" The principal asked as he watched the display happen. "W-What?" She said as she and the principal left the classroom walking into the hallway. In the hallway, Marinette looked up, furious and growling. Marinette and the principal were standing in the second floor hallway arguing. "This is so not fair! It was Lila Rossi! I'm the one who's getting in trouble?!" Marinette exclaimed as she looked at the principal. The akuma is closing in on her. "I don't get it... Lila is the meanest person I've ever known. She is worse then Chloé. How could she do this to me!" Marinette exclaimed as she ran off and sat down on the steps of the school. Marinette wasn't used to being so mentally and emotionally drained. To be completely honest she had never felt more alone and miserable. Marinette's friends began to become distant with each passing day, for the same reasons. Even her parents were giving her space, thinking that it was perfectly normal behaviour from a teenager.

Meanwhile... Shadow Moth's Lair window opened. "That feeling of injustice! What could be worse than being punished for someone else's wrongdoings." Shadow Moth said as he used his own powers to charge an akuma with dark energy. "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!" Shadow Moth said as he released it. Akuma flew out into Paris to the Collège Françoise Dupont, up to the gym. Tikki and Cat were the only ones she could still rely on but, well the first one was trying her best, of course, but it just wasn't enough anymore. She felt like she was drowning, painfully and slowly. She had so, so little air left in her lungs and no one, no one, saw anything. The akuma flew in and was absorbed by Marinette's bookbag. She looked up with an angry face and a glowing pink butterfly symbol. Marinette was able to take off her miraculous and give them to Tikki who flew away quickly. She tried her hardest as she began to resist the temptations of Shadow Moth's powers. Soon, it became too much and she finally gave in. "Hello, Princess Justice, I am Shadow Moth. You've always been such a good influence on others, but never really got what your heart truly desired. Now I am giving you the power to follow your heart. In return, I want Ladybug's and Chat Noir miraculous!" Shadow Moth explained to Marinette. "With great pleasure, Shadow Moth." Marinette said as she was transformed by the akuma, she was now wearing a black sleeveless V-neck ball gown. She was wearing a black carnelian necklace which was sterling silver with a black crystal in the shape of a heart and a pair of black heart diamond encrusted earrings. She had on a garter belt which held her black knee high socks in place. She also wore a beautiful pair of black zip up heels. After glancing at each other, the three of them darted for the doors but Rose came in, tears streaming down the first girl's face. "What's going on?" Alya immediately asked. "Another akuma attack? There was one yesterday!" Alya questioned her friend. "It's Marinette!" Rose said through her tears. "What?" The other three all exclaimed. "Marinette has been akumatized." Rose said, it was clear that she was shocked. "What do you mean?! Where is she now?" Adrien asked worriedly, trying to figure out a way to run away from the group so that he could transform.