🦇🦇"Ignorance"🦇🦇

Only for today I'm giving double update because today is Mahashivratri 😁 after that only single updates and when I get in mood than I will give double update otherwise nooo😜

🦇🦇__________________________🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Virat you have to share your room with brave one. Sunny said to Virat. He didn't said anything and left. He is angry with you brave one. Sunny said to me that made me feel more sad.

Sunny I will handle him. I said and goes towards his room. Virat!! Virat!! I said while entering inside. He is standing and his back is facing me. I'm sorry I disobeyed you. I apologised to him.

You don't have the need to say sorry, do whatever you want, I won't ever say anything to you. Virat told me and my eyes gets teary.

Please look at me. I said and he didn't said anything. Virat please. I pleased but he didn't listened. He is still standing like that. I'm sorry, you can punish me but please don't do this, don't stay silent, it's hurting me more. I sat on the floor and tears made there way from my eyes. You can scold me, beat me, shout at me, punish me Whatever you want you do, but please talk to me. I said in a broken voice, but whatever I said I said with a true emotion. I felt someone's hand on my cheeks. I lifted up my gaze and founded Virat. I put my hands above his. Sorrryyyyy. I said and he put his lips on my tears and sucked them. I closed my eyes. He kissed my eyes and than stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at his orbs who became light pink in colour.

I can't bear tears in my firecracker eyes, understand and how can you think that I will beat you. He said and I hugged him tightly.

Sorry but I aslo can't bear your silence. I said while sobbing. He brokes the hug and holds me from my shoulders. He kissed my forehead and than cupped my face with his palms.

I apologise for my behaviour firecracker but I can't risk your life, that's why I left you there. But you are you, you are so childhish. He said while pinching my nose while his other hand still on my cheeks. I lowered my gaze. I know it's my fault.
You are my firecracker right!! He said to me and I didn't looked at him. No you can't be because my firecracker talk to me looking at my eyes. He said and I looked at him.

But you are angry with me naa. I said to him.

Ummm maybe I'm but in the past, who can be angry with this cute mate for longer time. He whispered in my ears and kissed the back side of my ear. Shivers ran through my body.
Now please don't cry okay. He said while pulling me closer to him.

My biggest weapons are my tears. I said and started laughing. He also gives a smile to me. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

So you betrayed me while showing your crocodile tears. He said, but there isn't any type of rage reflect in his voice. Maybe he is showing fake anger.

No my tears aren't crocodile tears, I really gets hurted. I said while making a pout. He laughs madly and I looked at him confusingly. Wha...... Before I can say anything he lifted me up in his arms. He looked at me and I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner.

Firecracker I know your tears aren't fake. He said and I smiled. He made me lie down on bed and comes over me. He puts a hair strand behind my ear. My heart rate is increasing. Your heartbeats oops why it is increasing so much?? He teased me and I blushed. He put his head near my crook of neck and starts smelling my fragrance. It made me go wild. He said and looked in my eyes. I'm becoming addictive to you, I want to show my anger to you but I can't. He said to me. I yawned.

Hehehe it's morning and now I need sleep, and I didn't slept whole night, these vampires only need one to two hours to take rest but I'm a human. I also ran too much yesterday now I'm tired. I spoiled our romantic moment, but sleep is sleep, I can't compromise with it.

You sleep I massage your feet. He said to me and didn't even listening me he hold my legs and starts massaging it with his hands.

It's not needed. I said.

You ran too much firecracker and it's the first time you used your brain that how can you join us, how much difficulty you faced the thing you used that you don't have, you need some rest. He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

What do you mean , I have brain okay and I use it everyday. God gifted all of us with brain inside our head. I told him.

Ohh no you told me the universal truth. He said in an exciting tone. He enjoys so much while teasing me. He massaged my feets and I don't know when I slept.

🦇🦇________________________🦇🦇

My sleep gets disturbed by the sudden voice. I sitted with a jerk. Who wakes up an innocent girl like this horror voice. I said while placing my hand on my chest. I washed my face and goes outside from the room and seen Edward fully gets covered with wheat flour. I laughed putting my hands on my mouth. What have you done Edward?? See you are looking like a white ghost. I said in between my laugh.

I turned and found Joseph who is covered with vegetables peels. I controlled my laugh and asked what happened to all of you?? Are you celebrating halloween day today?? Edward said that they are trying to cook, they tried to help Virat but they all messed. I immediately ran towards kitchen and found kitchen, Satyanaash!!! I said after looking kitchen. I looked at Sunny who is trying to knead the flour and it's all wetted. He above his hands to see the mixture, it's all sticky. I looked at Virat who is hiding something behind him after seeing me.

What are you hiding?? I asked him. Is there is a ring or a rose?? I thought and smiled excitedly and goes near him. Kitchen view is like someone done war inside that kitchen or an earthquake came and only destroyed that. I start taking steps towards him.

Firecracker. He said with a tight smile. Ohho Romeio don't do that naa if that gift is for me than give it to me. I stand in front of him. I tried to look from right side but he turned and I tried to look from left side than also he turned. I looked at him

Stop!! I said but he didn't listen. I think one thing and smashed my lips on his. His eyes gets widened. I acted so sudden that he don't get the time to think what I just did. As soon as he distracted I snatched the thing that he is hiding behind. I looked at it and my eyes gets widened.

It's a burnt dish that he is hiding from me and what I thought that it's a some type of flower or maybe a ring. Dug mountain turned out to be a mouse. I looked at him who is trying to control his laugh.

Reality striked me I kissed him in front of these three vampires. I turned and saw they are showing there thirty two teeths to me. I taken a back step and my leg gets slipped because of the oil that is on floor. Before I fall I was saved by Virat. He saved me from falling by putting his hands on my waist. My eyes gets locked with his.

Well I like that sudden reaction of your. He said while winking at me. I came back to reality and stand on my feet. I'm trying to go but stopped when Virat said to me. He put his arms under my armpits and made me sit on kitchen slab. I'm feeling like I'm a kiddo when he puts me up and made me sit down.