🦇🦇"Mate"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm standing and smiling like a mad girl when he said that its not only his room it's our room.

Give me a towel. Virat said to me. Waitt!! Why can't he take by himself I'm not his maid that whenever he order me I have to do it.

Whyy??!! Don't you have your own hands. You can take it by yourself too. I'm not gonna going to give you your towel. Take it yourself. I said to him. Ohh no!! Why his eyes started changing colour. It's changed from blue to red not deep red but yaa it's changed colour. I'm so much scared of him. Whyy Sai whyy you argued with him have you forgetted that he is a Vampire a Vampire husband. Now I'm sure I'm gonna going to kill today by my own hubby 😨. I started taking back steps and get hitted by a wall. Now I'm sure today is my last date good by world 🌎 I'm gonna going to miss this life but I wanted to live. I thought to run from there before I can do anything Virat pinned me against the wall. Ohh no!! I again forgetted he can read my mind too🤦. His eyes are red😨that is making me more scare.

Do what I said at once otherwise no one is dangerous for you rather than me. Virat said to me and takes a back step. His eyes started becoming blue. I immediately nodded to him and handover his towel to him. He takes the towel and stated going.

Where are you going?? I asked him

Going to take bath wanna do you also want to join me?? He answered and questioned I'm just confused how can he said that that I also want to join him. This question embarrassed me😳. I slightly nodded no. He goes to bathroom. A vampire is taking a bath hehehe!! How funny 😅 I thought to myself. My hubby is modern vampire he uses phone as well as takes shower and drive the car 🚗 too or what other things he can do I also don't know. I thought myself and laughing in my mind😅. After taking bath 🚿 he comes back. Again I have a question for him, so I asked that after collecting some courage.

Is your family is also a vampire 🦇. I asked to him

He looked at me making me scare yaar why he behave like that to me. I really get scared what if I get a mini heartattack why he can't understand I'm a human not a dead body. I know I look strong 💪 not even look strong I'm strong but that doesn't mean naa that he scare me a strong girl like that😨

Yes. My mother and sister both are vampires. He answered me now my heart is beating fast. His whole family is a vampire 😨Mummmaaa!!! I again asked a question as my mind is full of questions now.

Why were you wearing a crown 👑 that day on your head. I asked to him. I know he is a vampire 🦇 but I have the right to ask him as he is my hubby too yrr!!

Because I'm a King 👑 a Vampire King. All Vampires bow me because I'm a powerful King 👑. He answered me. What is he a King 👑?? Omgg!! I don't married to a vampire 🦇 I married to a vampire king 👑 kings of all vampire😨 Should I be happy because I married to a king or sad because he is a Vampire King 👑.

Than why you came here?? I mean you don't have your own castle 🏰 as you said you are a King 👑. I again asked to him😳 like I have so many doubts running on my hand and he is my teacher who is answering me

I have my own castle 🏯 and we go tomorrow. I came here to meet my mom and my sister. Tomorrow we will left early morning so it's better you take a sleep 😴 I don't have free time to waste on your silly questions. He said to me wait am I asking silly questions. Youu are a silly king 👑 why you married me?? As you are a King you can stop that marriage no one date to ask any question to him but no you married me😨 Whyy?? Ohhhhh Sai comeon stop thinking and take a sleep as you know he will again read your mind😳!! I'm sure he will not leave me again 😨but I want to know why he married to me a normal human girl🤔 is there any reason behind that??
I lied down on his bed covering a blanket till my face as I'm scared 😨. Whatt he will kill me when I slept or what if his mother or sister kill me?? Am I able to woke up tomorrow?? Weird thoughts running on my mind and I slept thinking.

Author's Pov

Virat seen that Sai had slept. He goes downstairs. His mother and sister are still awake. He goes and sit them.

Ashwini: Whyy you married a human girl son??

Devyani: Yes brother!! Is your mate died?? Or vampire girls extinct??

Ashwini: Don't tell me that this human girl is your mate son??

Virat: That's true she is my mate!! A human girl is my mate mom (he yelled)

Devyani: Whattt?? How's that possible

Virat: I don't know sis but that's the truth 🙃 but I promise I never accept her as my mate🙃. A human girl can't be my mate. I'm a King and that's weak normal human girl can't be my name Mom

Ashwini: But son you can't deny the truth

Virat: I'm the king I can do whatever I want😠

Devyani: Are you leaving tomorrow Viru??

Virat: Yaa sis I'm leaving tomorrow to my castle. Do you also want to come??

Ashwini: No we are fine here

Devyani: Is that girl Sai will also go with you Viruu??

Virat: Yes sis. She will also go with me

Devyani: I miss you Viru

Virat: I miss you too sis