🦇🦇"Entertainment"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Why you pulled me?? I asked Virat meeting my black gaze with his blue one. I tried my best to free myself from his grip but he is more powerful than any normal person infact he isn't a human!!!

Are you angry with me?? He whispered politely in my ears. His hot breathe sended shivers to me that made me to get freeze. I stopped trying to free myself.

Why you care?? Just ignore me as you did a few moments ago!! I said to him. He gives me a smile. By the way who smiles in serious matter??

That's why you cried?? He asked me. He is the one who is expert in changing the topic. Is that smile and laugh always come in serious matters only??

Well maybe that laugh always betray us in serious matters only it comes. He said and pulled me more closer to him.

No way and by the way don't give so much credit to you, I don't cried for you okay. I said strictly and he laughed. I think you should go to mental hospital, you need that.

Oh ho firecracker, anger always sits on your nose!! He said while holding my nose.

Hey leave me. I removed his hands from my nose and he laughs. You really needs treatment.

I want some type of entertainment firecracker. He demanded while leaving me from his hold

Hmmm I also want. I acted like I'm thinking something very serious. Idea do one thing you wear girls cloth and dance on a song for me, it's going to entertain me more. I said while showing him my index finger and laughing.

You are saying that a king will entertain you and is going to wear girl cloth. He said while folding his hands on his chest and sitting on table.

Why can't you do this for your mate. I said while making a pout and he slaps his forehead with his palm.

Emotional blackmailer you are firecracker. He said to me. Okay for you I can do anything.

Can you cook something for me?? I asked him and he smiled.

Ofcourse. He replied me. Today's dinner for you I will make. He said and I raised my eyebrows

I hope I will get an eatable dinner. I murmerd.

Now entertain me firecracker. He said to me. Why he came back to that point again. See I accepted your request and you firecracker, can't you entertain me, can't you do this for your mate. Ohh using my dialogue on me, claver vampire.

Okay tell me what I have to do?? I asked him and he jumped from table in excitement like a little kid oopss sorry vampire king.

Sing a song for me. He told me and I proudly smiled

Okk. I said and put my collar above well it's a fake collar, collar isn't in my dress but I act like that. I start singing with full confidence

JUST CHIYON, CHIYON, JUST CHIYON
JUST CHIYON, CHIYO....... Virat cuts me in between.

Hey hey firecracker which song you are singing?? He asked me.

Just chiyon... I spoke and he gives me a confusing reaction.

Which song is this..... He talked to himself and starts thinking. Are you sure you are singing this song with right lyrics. He asked me.

Yes, I'm hundred and one percent sure!! I said proudly and his lips curved into a smirk.

You are the one of those people who sing wrong lyrics with so much confidence. He said while laughing.

Hey I spoken the right lyrics. I said to him and he is still laughing holding his stomach and lying on floor. What so funny that he lied on floor and laughing like a hell

It's just chill firecracker not chiyon chiyon..... He said in between his laugh. Hey am I wrong?? No no it's chiyon not chill but what if he is correct because chiyon didn't mean anything. An embarass moment again came. I hided my face between my palms and looked at Virat through the middle of my fingers who is still laughing crazily.

Comeon Virat stop laughing!! I said to him and in a second he stopped laughing. Too much obedient he was!! He came near me and removed my hands from my face by using his hands.

Next time please ask lyrics from me. Virat said to me and a smile occurred on his face. I ran from that meeting room. It's very embarassing yarr you are singing wrong lyric confidently and when that someone ask are you sure than also you spoke confidently and after you realise that you are the one who is wrong. I spend whole time in my room now it's evening time. Someone knocked on the door. Who is this?? I asked from inside

Saii king is calling you on kitchen. Lily told me and I said okk I'm coming in two minutes. After two minutes I came to kitchen. I noticed all the maids are standing in a line bowing his head down. I looked Sunny, Ava, Edward and Joseph were sitting on chairs that is in the dining table. It's a very confusing environment to me!! What's going on there. Someone from behind made me wear an apron. I turned and found Virat. I looked at him from toe to top. He is looking stunning in an apron and a chef cap on his head.

As I said today I will prepare dinner for my mate. He said while winking that made a smile occur on my face with full of emotions. In a second I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes. Tears were filling in my eyes. He hugged me back.

Hey what happen firecracker, I hope I'm not looking like a ghost that you hugged me. He joked, wait he means that I'm a witch that's why I hugged a ghost?? Ohh wow my firecracker is so intelligent. He speak and I hitted his chest. I broke the hug and looked at him. He is laughing and when he looked at me, his facial expression changed. Hey what happened why are these tears in your eyes. He asked me. Is someone said something?? He asked while cupping my face.

No I just remembered about my Dad after seeing you in this chef uniform. He is also like you who always fulfill what I demand, that's why I got lil bit emotional. I told him while wiping my tears from the corner of my eyes.

Okk okk now please cook something Mr. Cook, we are waiting, I think now I have to cook myself and eat. Sunny shouted while sitting at the chair.

Come friend let me cook you!! Virat told him and sunny showed his teeths.

Oh ho bro!! You taken me so seriously!! I didn't taste so good!! He said. Wait is he really thought that we are going to cook him and eat him at our dinner, such a Dumbo he is!!