Epilogue

Roohi's POV:

Dearest Baby❤

It's the pain that makes people grow...

I was a girl who was too emotional and too sensitive

I was someone who would keep sulking even when a stranger would say a word...

But now I am a girl who is strong enough to face even my closed ones death in front of her eyes...

Thanks to you...

As promised you were there for me when I needed you the most because you were the only one who could bestow that strength in me...

You beared all my frustration patiently...

You made me strong enough to witness the ugliest of incidents of my life...

And don't be sorry for anything...

You don't have to pity me...I am a delicate flower but I am merciful

I don't blame anyone...

Neither you nor my parents...

Because I was at fault...

I broke the promise I gave to myself on my birthday when you asked me to grow strong...

My promise of never giving anyone the power of breaking me has been broken long back ago...

I gave you that power...

I gave you the power to break me...

I placed my heart in your hands and allowed you to crumple it however you want...

It was like you owned my soul and I couldn't do anything...

I had a lot to say too...

But I couldn't...

And now I want to throw that every word out of my heart because I want to be at peace...

I am not ashamed of my feelings...
I am not ashamed of my love...
I don't regret my emotions...

I loved you so much that I thought you were the meaning of my life...

I wanted to be your Meet (companion) Dumbo...

I wanted you to be the man I prayed for to be the man I would pray with...

But may be my feelings were not firm and deep enough

It was like I was destined to fall in love with you even when I couldn't have you...

But we are humans right...

The more we can't get it the more we yearn for it...

I always knew that we aren't as right for each other as I thought...

But then it's heart right...

A human heart...

Made of flesh and blood...as long as you are kind and sincere to it no matter how cold the heart is it will feel the warmth...it nurtures and grow

I was one of them...

I was loyal to my heart and my love..

And when someone breaks your heart that was nurtured with so much love it feels like someone has torn out your heart even though it's still beating inside mechanically...

The world seems dead as the one with whom you want to spend your life and share all your special moments isn't there with you..

Loving you was worth...