Chapter 6

Author's POV:

Finishing their college both of them were busy with their own lives...

No messages...
No calls...

Roohi thought that was the end...

But that was the actual beginning...

One fine day her phone screen lit up with the cute nickname and without her knowledge, she had a smile on her face...

But her mind was alert...

"How are you??"

"Fine... you??"

"Hmm"

"Hmm"

"Still angry??"

"Yours is an unforgivable mistake"

"I know Rooh...not only one I have uncountable mistakes"

"Happy realisation"

"I realised too many things"

"Like??"

He listed all his mistakes one by one...

Right from saying Bye to everyone except her to his ignorance to his stupidity on the sendoff night...

Roohi went on adding when he forgot one of his mistakes like 'you didn't give chocolate that day'

He asked her to scold him to her heart content as he deserves all her curses...

She asked him whether he was sure and he gave a green signal

Roohi spits out all her anger...all her curses on the 2 hours call while Meet silently took all her words...

He didn't answer back and kept saying sorry for his every single mistake and kept reminding her to sip water at regular intervals as her throat was getting dry due to her anger...

At the end when Roohi was huffing she felt so light...she had spoken every single word that she wanted to throw on him...

"I wasn't mature enough to know what I was doing Rooh...but now I have got some brains and I realised how precious you are to me...you are the one with whom I be the exact me...you are rare...you are that jewel that I had thrown out even when you were precious...I was stupid not to realise your worth"

"But why all of sudden this huge change??"

"We say right at one point there is an enlightenment in our lives...that's what happened to me"

"Hmm"

"So you forgive me??"

"It's not that easy Meet...It will take time"

"Take your own time Rooh...I'll wait and  I'll try not to repeat my mistake...and especially the last one...I'll be there for you in everything you need...I promise"

"Khar??" (True??)

"Kharach" (yes that's true)

"Hmm"

"So we are still friends right??"

"I don't talk to strangers"

*******

It took time for Roohi to forgive him and Meet too tried his best not to do any mistake and gain her trust and forgiveness both...

Refreshing their friendship they walked on a new path

And since then the so-called stranger had become her best friend...

Their bond grew stronger and stronger