👤😥A Strange Shadow and A Concerned Friend😥👤

Ronald Weasley was looking everywhere for his best friend Harry. But he couldn't find him.

"Maybe he's in the dorms"

He mumbled then ran off, up the moving staircases to The Gryffindor Dormitories. Saying the password the door opened and he rushed in. Running up the stairs and to the boys dorms he flung the door opened. Seeing his bestfriend sitting with his legs crossed on his bed, a pencil and book in hand. Ron sighed in relief a smile showing up on his face

"Harry?".

Harry was sketching out something he couldn't describe when he heard the door flung open, revealing his relieved looking bestfriend. "Yeah?" I questioned
"Where have you been? I've been looking for you for like an hour now". Ron asked as he walked over, sitting at the edge of Harry's bed. "I-"

Flashback

Gilderoy had Harry against the wall naked,  (😳) "You say a single word to anyone about this, and it'll be the last time 'The Great Harry Potter' does. Got it?". Harry was shivering, crying and mumbling afew things until Gilderoy slapped him across the face. Making him just more scared "GOT IT!!??" Harry was pushed to the floor, bruises on his neck and chest. His right glass on his glasses cracked as he nodded, frightened by the man with no shirt on above him.

"Good. " He said sternly. Getting dressed he fixed his charm and put a charming smile on his face, walking out of his office fully clothes he closed the door.
Leaving a shivering Harry in his room.

Harry crawled into the corner, his arms wrapped around his sore body he just cried. He didn't know how long for... But it felt like an eternity.

Present

Harry.... Harry... "Harry!!" Harry jumped at at Ron's voice, "Sorry, W. What were you saying?" Harry asked. Ron looked concerned for him "I was asking, where have you been?" he repeated with a frown.

"Sorry Ron... Just felt tired so I decided to go for a quick nap, guess it was a little longer than expected" he chuckled slightly. It wasn't really a lie, he was going to before he heard that.. Strange voice. "Ok... Well it's dinner now, would you like to come down?" Ron asked, wanting his friend to have Some food. "Y. Yeah.. I could eat" Harry mumbled as he stood up with his friend, leaving his book on his bed before leaving the dorms with him.

And a strange shadow....
_______________________________________

Word Count: 410
__________________

Hey Guys it's La-Lloyd!!

.... YeaaHHHHH
So it's been long😬🤐
I'm sorry I've just been reading too much MCU stories😫
But I've got so much ideas for past characters to come into the story.
But, who do you this The Strange Shadow is?😉🙃
And when do you think they will come out of hiding and show themselves?
Spoiler!

Dumbledore will be coming up in the next chapter or two 😉

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤🖤💚