🔮🚫The mysterious voice🚫🗣🔮

After awhile of sitting in the corner Harry finally gets the strength to stand up, and boy was he sore. He reached for his cloak and covers himself with it while he puts on his clothes.
Once he has them on he immediately grabbed his bookbag and rushes out of there as fast as he could.

---------------------------------------------------------

Running through the halls he started hearing a strange hissing noise, not sure what it is he stopped. Placing the side of his head against the wall the hissing got louder. But he walked away from it, very strange....maybe even curious of who or what that was. And where the source of the hissing was from. He shook it off and headed to the Gryffindor Dormitorys, walking in he immediately went to lay down on his bed.

Looking up he just laid in silence, since he's just skipped classes. After the... Horrendous thing happened just awhile ago.   But... How and who was he gonna tell about what Lockhart did to him? What was he going to do....

He felt alone.

Scared.

Wondering what else Lockhart had up his stupidly perfect sleeves... (-_-).

Sometimes to calm himself down, he'd just listen to his own heartbeat. Counting how much there was, he often did this at the Dursleys at night. And have been since he was old enough to do things.

One...

Two....

Three....

Four........

ҒЇѴЄ

He immediately stopped counting as he heard that voice, but.. It wasn't a normal one. It sounded like a glitched one.

---------------------------------------------------------

Watching the boy from the darkness he wondered what he was thinking of. But after he saw the most horrific thing he's seen in all his years of being in the darkness.
How that teacher did those awful things to him.... He really felt... Actually quite worried for him. Hearing him count he decided he'd join in.

"ҒЇѴЄ"

The glitching of the strangers voice echoed the dorm, which startled the young boy.

Scaredy-cat

The strangers usual wicked smirk spread across their face, but it wasn't an evil one.
It was a happy one (Idk\(;´□`)/) wait-

They were..... God stop it #####. (Guess the name) They immediately faded away, disappearing back into the walls and going back to where they came from.

_______________________________________

Word Count: 373

___________________

Hey Guys it's La-Lloyd!!

Look who came back from the dead😁
I am soooooo sorry😩
I've just been reading too much Avenger fanfics.
Btw if you have some suggestions
Let me know😉
But it's three in the morning when I'm posting this, mostly cause I can't sleep -_-
And I literally just wrote this whole chapter now, that's why it's short.
Oh!
I noticed that once someone said they loved my titles, the titles are ideas about what's in the chapters.

And I think you all know who's the stranger😉

I need to stop these winky face thing🤣😬

I also have a science test tomorrow/today so... Pray for Meh😶🤥😩👍

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!!

❤🖤💚