My little crybaby ❤️.

Diamond's pov

It's 9:30 a.m. and I'm down stairs attempting to make breakfast for ja. He's done so much for me & I just love him . I want to do something nice for him . I made pancakes , eggs, bacon & sausages. I got our plate ready and went I wake him up. I get into the bedroom and I saw him sleeping peacefully . I could hear his little light snores . Aww .. he's is so cute . But he's also so sexy at the same time. I didn't want to wake him but I know he's getting hungry .

Diamond: *kisses his lips* morning baby!

Ja: *kisses back* mm morning love. How long have you been up ?

Diamond: about 30 minutes . Come downstairs

Ja: okay. Let me put a shirt on.

Diamond: oh no that's okay. I LOVE seeing you shirtless 😍. *she says as she bites her lips and looks him up and down staring at his abs .

Ja: lol . I love you baby .

Diamond: I love you more .. !

Ja: let's go downstairs shall we ?

Diamond: yes ! Let's go.

No ones pov

They walk downstairs and ja's face lit up and smiled . Knowing ja was a big food person and loved food. He felt as if food was his escape .

Ja: baby ? *shocked expression*

Diamond: yes ? *she says nervously* if you don't like that I can remake something . Is it burnt cus I'll remake - *she was cut off*

Ja: no baby . I love it. Come here. *hugs her* *he looks up at her* diamond ... im so proud of you! You came down here no help, make breakfast and you did amazing . I can't wait to taste it . You have improved so much .. I literally would not be able to keep up .. I love you so much and im so proud of you.

Diamond: *hugs him as she crys* babe - *in between sobs* I love you so much - Im so happy your proud. I'd do anything for you! I love you , and you make me so happy . *she said all between sobs*

Ja: baby.. why are you crying ? It's okay .. I hope those are happy tears because they should be 😩. I love you more baby. Now let's eat & dry them tears cus ion like seeing you cry at all.

Diamond: okay. *she watch as ja tries her cooking for the first time*

Ja: *looks up and smiles* babe it's delicious..I love it .

Diamond: thank you baby! I love you and I'm glad you like it.

Ja: I can't believe you was crying baby. I know you be getting emotional . My little crybaby💗.

Diamond: love you . *as the kiss*

Ja: I love you more.

Hii loves💕! Just a little update for you . Hope you enjoy it . Love you guys & don't forget to vote&comment. -Kay 💗.