My sweet angel .

Ja's POV

I woke up & diamond was still sleeping on my chest . I smiled down at her as I adore her & how beautiful she is . I rub her back as she lightly snore . I tried to get up but she pushed me back down .

Diamond: please stay *says sleepily*

Ja: okay mamas . *kisses her forehead*

Later that day

Diamonds pov

I was downstairs making a tik tok . Ja came in the cameras and kisses me . I kisses back & smiled up at him .

Ja: what you doing ?

Diamond: tik toks . Wanna do one with me ?

Ja: you already know I do bae 😩.

Diamond: yay!!

Ja: you sure you can do it without falling or do you need your crutches ?

Diamond: I'll be okay baby!

Ja: okay bae .

(At lunch)

Diamonds pov
We were on the couch cuddled up watching movies and eating snacks . I really love ja . I knew he was the one . I want to be with him forever & I want to start a family with him.

Diamond: bae ?

Ja: yes mamas 🥰?

Diamond: I love you ❤️. I love you so much.

Ja: I love you so much more baby. 💕! You don't understand how happy I am to have you in my life. I'm glad your mines & we stuck with each other forever my love 🤞.

Diamond: forever babyyy 🤞.

Ja's POV

We shared a slow kiss & I smiled down at her . At that moment I knew she was the one & that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life . I want to make her mines for the rest of my life . I want to start a family with her .

Ja: I love you my love 💕.

Diamond: I love you my sweet angel .

Hii loves 💕! HAPPY NEW YEARS 🥳! Wishing nothing but the best year & everything you guys asked for & more ❤️ . I love y'all so much 🤍. Don't forget to vote & comment. Stay safe & have an amazing New Years 💛. -Kay 💗.