Number 1 supporter 💕.

Ja's POV

I woke up early because I have a game today . I was pretty excited .. but also nervous because this was going to be the first game I play with diamond their . I know I'm gonna do good for her tho. I have to show out for her .

Diamond's pov

I'm excited because , today ja has a game. I get to go & support him . I can't wait to watch him show out . Im also kind of nervous. I was thinking and ja came into the room.

Ja: good morning mamas.

Diamond: morning baby.

Ja: are you excited ?

Diamond: yesss! I can't wait to watch youuu... & I'm also kind of nervous..

Ja: aww bae, don't be . You don't have to go . Ik it may be a lot with you being on crutches and stuff ...

Diamond: no no no ... babe I wanna go! I'm going! Help me get ready 🥺?

Ja: definitely love.

Later that day :

Ja's POV

I'm currently warming up , & I see diamond in the crowd clapping . She waved me and I smiled and waved back . I was hit by a ball ..

Desmond: dang man, I get it .. your in love .. but FOCUS ! FOCUS!!

Ja: aight man my bad 😭. Imma focus i promise.

Desmond: you better...

Diamond's pov

It's currently 2nd quarter, with 3:25 left . We were up. Desmond throws the ball up and ja jumps and dunks it! I jump up screaming and clapping. I'm so proud of him . The score was 43-56. I smile and him and blow him a kiss. He smiles back catches it and blow a kiss back.

Ja's POV

I could tell by the look on diamond's face that , she was proud.. Im so proud to make her proud. We were winning 43-56. It's the second quarter with 2:04 left. We were playing the heats .

Halftime:

Diamond's pov

It's halftime, I was on Instagram, and I saw videos of ja dunking everywhere. I smiled and smiled . I love how competitive he is . I put the video on my Instagram story. Caption: I love how my man is competitive but look so hot while doing it 🥰. I love you forever my king. 💗. @jamorant.

Ja's POV

We were in the locker room listening to coach tell us what to do & what our mistakes was. I couldn't focus . The only thing on my mind is diamond. How beautiful, she is . How shy and Innocent she is. She's an angel . She's my angel. I just can't believe she's mine. It was bittersweet how we met. But I'm so glad I met her .. she's the best thing that ever happened to me 💕.

After the game:

Diamond's pov

The grizzlies won 106-117. Ja had 27 points, 5 rebounds, & 3 assists . He did so good. He was amazing out their . He just got done doing an interview at the end of the game. I waited for him outside of their locker room. He was one the first ones out .

Ja: hey baby .

Diamond: *hugs* hii love ! Omg you did so good! Babe I'm so proud of youuuu.

Ja: I could hear the excitement in her voice. I smiled down at her. Thank you baby. My lucky charm was here so you know I had to show out for you my love. *I love you* kisses her lips

Diamond: *I love youu babe* kisses back*

Later that night:

Ja's POV

We were in bed cuddled up. She was watching a movie & I was on my phone. I viewed her story and she mentioned me. I added it to mine . Caption: imma always show out for you mamas 🥺🥰. I love you forever my queen 💕! @queen_diamond.

Diamond's pov

I slide up on ja's story. 💗💗. I love you I tell him.

Ja: I love you more baby. You and me forever 🤞.

Diamond: most definitely my love 🥰.

Hii loves 💕! How are y'all ? Ugh rona getting worse and worse . Make sure y'all wash y'all hands and wear y'all masks to stay safe 🥰. I love y'all. Be sure you vote & comment. -Kay 🤍.