More bonding and talking ❤️ .

Ja's POV

I woke up & decided to text diamond to see how she's doing .

Mamas 😍: gm mamas ❤️. Just called to check on you . How are you feeling ? I would love to bring you breakfast if you want .

My love 🥰❤️: gm babe 🥺. I'm feeling better! I would love that too . I can't wait to see you 😉. See you soon .

Mamas 😍: I can't wait to see you baby! I'll be their in 10 💗.

My love 🥰❤️. Okay! 🤍

*End of convo*

Diamond's pov

I put my phone down smiling . Ja is so cute & caring . Ugh . I just can't get enough of him . The doctor told me I could leave . So ja's coming to pick me up .

Ja: hey mamas

Diamond: hey.

Ja: you ready to go ?

Diamond: yes!

*in the car*

Ja: so mamas I was thinking ... you could come live with me . I mean I would love that & I could take care of you .

Diamond: ja . I would love to live with you , but I don't want to intrude . Really I can t-

Ja: your not intruding ! I want to take care of you & I want you to come live with me . I really don't mind . It gives us time to hang more .

Diamond: okay 🥰. I will come live you ! *says happily*

Ja: awesome !

Diamond: ja can I tell you something ?

Ja: ofc . What's up baby ?

Diamond: I like you . Like .. like you like you .

Ja: diamond ... I like you too .... So this mean you my girl ?

Diamond: yes I'm your girlfriend 🥺.

Ja: good *smashes his lips on hers*

Diamond: ja ... I love you .

Ja: I love you too baby .

*at home*

Diamonds POV

Currently at home, and I've unpacked all my things and stuff . Well ja did . He says I couldn't help and that I needed to be in bed . I'm laying down watching tv while ja is cleaning up . I see him walk upstairs. He so fine .

Diamond: hey sexy.

Ja: *smiles* hey beautiful. What you up to ?

Diamond: watching a movie . Wanna come join me ?

Ja: sure !

No ones pov

They cuddled and watched movies as diamond was healing . Her & ja became more and more in love with each other , everyday & their relationship couldn't be any better . After 10 minutes of cuddling diamond fell asleep.

Ja: gn mamas *kisses her forehead*

Diamond: gn bae . *she says sleepily*

Hii loves 💕. I was bored and decided to update . I love y'all . Be sure to vote & comment . Stay safe 🤍. -Kay