Engaged, Baby Morgan ♥

2 months later (one of the last big time skips I am hoping to make)

Kate’s POV

I made my way down the stairs with the help of Kat. Kat has become one of my greatest friends in the house. She is Louis’s GF.

I am carrying my 3rd and last child, a baby girl. This was the number that I wanted to end at, but you never know, I might want just one more in the future. I am currently at just short of 9 months and Harry has been acting weird lately, I am not quite sure why though.

When I got downstairs I saw a very peppy Harry standing at the front of the steps. He was wearing his a bit dressy style of jeans, a white top, and a black blazer. I looked at the time. It was currently 7:00 P.M.

“You look amazing” he said. I was wearing a zip up hoodie and sweatpants. I laughed.

“Yea right. I am 9 months pregnant wearing a zip up hoodie and sweatpants. I do not look amazing” I said

“You do look amazing Kate. You always do” he said making me smile and blush.

“Thanks” I said

“No problem, and would you like to come out to the backyard with me?” he asked and I nodded. We made our way out into the fall breeze. It was currently the middle of September and it was decently warm outside.

I looked around to see a table set up with flowers and ribbons everyone. In the background, Little Things was playing every softly. I loved this song.

“I love this” I said in awe.

“And I love you” he said to me and kissed me on the forehead. “Lets sit” he said and we sat………

~~~~~~

After about an hour or so of eating and chatting, Harry asked me to look at something behind me. I turned around to see Everyone in the house holding up a banner that said ‘Will You Marry Me?’. I turned around to see Harry kneeling on one knee.

“I love you so much Kate. We have been dating for a total of 6 years. I am in love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you please give me the honor of being your husband?” he asked and opened a box that held a ring that looked like this…………….

http://weheartit.com/entry/41292649/via/imatigerhearmeroar

I started crying “Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!” I exclaimed and Harry pulled me in a kissed me. He slipped the ring on my finger. After a few moments of kissing, I was hit by a massive wave of pain. I jumped back. Harry looked at me to see if I was okay.

“Are you okay Kate?” he asked and when he asked that, I felt another wave of pain.

“T- take me to the hospital” I said

“Why?” he asked

“B-because I think I am going into labor” I said and with that, me and Harry rushed to the car as fast as we could and took off.

~~~~~~~~

As I was being rushed to the hospital, I felt the pain really increasing quite fast. Even when I had twins, the pain had never gotten this bad before I even got into the hospital. It was only this bad not long before I delivered the twins.

“G-guys, p-p-please hu-hurry!” I exclaimed, feeling the pain get worse and worse.

“I am going as fast as I can Kate!” exclaimed Harry. He was currently going 85 miles an hour. I grabbed the seat as hard as I could, putting holes in the leather seat.