How This Crazy Story Begins ♥

Katrina on the side. Nicole is in the external link.

~~~~~~~

I woke to the sound of screaming. I can not believe I live this way. My parents abuse both me and my 2 year old sister Nicole but this was going to be the last time it happens. Tonight, I am going to take off with Nicole and leave here. She doesn’t deserve it. Lately I have been having to cover up her bruises with waterproof makeup. Same with me. If you are wondering a bit about me I will tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Katrina and I am 17 years old. I have brown hair and somewhat nice green eyes. I look decent at least. Not the best. I could look way better like most of the rest of my family, but I do not. 

I have been abused from the age of 6.  I have found ways to get over all of the abuse, but it is really hard to. I have a little sister. Her name is  Nicole.  I honestly  love her to death. 

After I heard Nicole scream I ran out of my room in my pajama’s and into her room. She was laying on the floor with a huge cut across her head and bruises up and down her body with my mom and dad around her looking at her discustingly.

“Get the flip out of my way!!!” I yelled as I pushed them and scooped up Nicole. I ran out of the room with her in my arms and went into my room. I placed her on my bed and quickly locked the door. No way were my parents touching her again.

“K-Katrina?”" Nicole said hoarsely from the bed. I sprinted over there while I heard pounding on the door.

“What Nicole?” I asked sweetly

“I’m hurting” she said sadly.

“Not anymore, let me bring you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up” I said as I picked her up and carried her into my bathroom. Yes, my room does have a small bathroom. it has a sink, a toilet, and a small bath. I set her down on the bathroom rug and kneeled down to her height.

“Where does it hurt?” I asked and she pointed to her head where her cut was, and to her rest of her body where her bruises were. I decided to start with a bath with a pains salt. It helps relieve pain. I turned on that water so it wasn’t to hot or cold. I then poared in the salts and stirred them in with my arm. I helped Nicole get out of her clothes and into the tub to help remove the pain.

“Katrina?” she asked looking at me while she was sitting in the water. I was pulling out a towel, a washcloth, some baby wash, and 2 in 1 baby hair soap that is ‘no tears’ formula.

“Yes?” I asked as I lastly grabbed some bandaids, some makeup, some of her clothes that I keep handy for times like this, and some ointment for the cut.

“Whats going to happen after today?” she asked

“Well I am going to take you away from here. You don’t deserve to be hurt like your getting. Tonight before mom and dad return home we will leave with some bags of nessesities that we will need. I will take good care of you Nicole” I said

“Thanks Katrina” she said and a thought crossed my mind. How is her life going to be without a mom. She needed a mom in her life.

“If you want to, you can call me mom. You can also call me your sister or Katrina. The reason I say you can call me mom is because you need one and with our mom you are not getting one.” I said

“Ok Katrina, I mean mommy” she said with a smile. I smiled back and helped her out of the tub and dried her off. I then got her changed and fixed up her head then put her hair up into pigtails. I picked up Nicole and placed her on my bed.