Memory Loss ♥

Katrina’s POV

I woke up to light coming through the window. I must have slept away the rest of yesterday and into late morning the next day. It was actually 10:00 A.M. I got up and got changed into this…

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59379418

i walked downstairs and saw Nicole sitting on a chair, probably waiting for me.

“Ready to go?” I asked and she nodded as we took off……

~~~~~~~~~~~

the appointment was really short today. We found out that she would start chemotherapy in a week and surgury will follow a month after. Turns out the cancerous tumor weighs 343 grams so it was one of the smaller ones. We arrived home not to long later. When I walked in a saw some older guy sitting on the couch. Everyone else was there to.

“Katrina, your home! Were gonna go partying tonight, we are leaving Nicole with Paul. Don’t worry, it will be fine” said Liam and I nodded ushering Nicole over to paul. He smiled.

“Hello Nicole” he said

“Hi Paul” she said and it sounded like Pawl instead of Paul. It made me giggle.

“What do you wanna do?” asked Paul

“Watch T.V.!” exclaimed Nicole taking a seat next to Paul. I then walked upstairs with everyone else. I went into my room and got changed. Afterward I stepped out to see all the girls standing in the hallway. We looked like this……..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59459858

“I love your dress so much!” exclaimed Casey

“You too!” I said then heard Harry call up.

“Girls, walk down one at a time like a model shoot thing!” Harry yelled and we laughed

“Ok!” I yelled back and Kate walked down first, then Cece, then Casey, then Katie. I started to walk down the stairs with a smile on my face.

“Wow Katrina, you look, just, wow” Zayn said to me as I walked to him.

“You do to” I exclaimed happily

“Move it along! Its time to party!” exclaimed Louis and we walked out ready to have the time of our lives!

~~~~~~~

Katrina’s POV

Soon enough a limo pulled up and we clammered in happily. A bit later we arrived at the bar. We all exited out of the limo happily.

I ran into the club quickly. I decided that tonight I needed to have fun. I don’t really get to do that often. I ran right over to the bar and bought a drink, quickly downing it. I felt a buzz run through me. I felt someone sit next to me. I turned to see Zayn there.

“Hey Zayn!” I exclaimed happily

“Hey Katrina” he said with a smile that was making me melt. He ordered what I thought was a glass of a Fuzzy Navel and he drank it down. I ordered one too, as it looked really good. We finished are drinks quickly.

“Wanna dance?” he asked and I nodded taking his hand. We walked out and the song ‘Scream’ by Usher came up. I smiled wildly. I loved that song.

“I love this song!” we said at the same time and laughed; it was barely auditable over the music. suddenly I felt the need to use the restroom.