2-Shape-shifter

Space's pov:

I wake up at 9 a.m. Most of the people would be up by now. Khun is since they were not in the room. I get up and went out of the room. Mine and Krams's room was right next to Irish and Planty's room and I hear fighting in their room. I checked if everything is ok.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"No, this b#### stole my cap while I was sleeping!"

"If you don't want your cap to be stolen, don't take it off while you are sleeping!"

"Go f### yourself!"

"Ok, I will leave you two."

I get out of their room. Why girls are so hard to work with? I started to think about Irish. If she didn't debut, the only remaining contestants would be guys. If there is voting for the winner of the Burger brawl, she will probably get my vote. She is a pretty good contestant. (Why did I made them simp?)

I entered the kitchen. There were only Grenny and Khun. Grenny looked at me and said: "Morning Irish."

Did he just call me Irish? I just look at him confused. "Hey, guys whats up-"Irish entered the room and just started staring at me. I looked at Greeny and Khun. Their jaws were dropped to the floor.

"WHY ARE THERE TWO IRISH?!" Grenny asked shocked.

"W-What are you talking about? I'm Space!"

They all gasp in shock. "S-S pace? How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You just looked like me for a moment!'

"What are you talking about?!" This all sounded weird. Why are they so weird?

Khun got an idea "West, try thinking about somebody else."

I thought of the first person that came to my mind-Hyper.

They all gasped again. "Why are you acting so weird today?!" I shout raising my hands to show my anger.

Wait.

I looked at my hand. Let me repeat, MY HANDS. "Why do I have hands?!" I freak out.

"Dude, you are looking just like Hyper!" "Just a second." Irish took her phone and opened the camera. She turned to the front camera and showed it to me.

OMG, I LOOK LIKE HYPER! But just as I thought of that. My hands disappeared, I become shorter and I got my red and silver color and octagon shape again.

We all just were standing there, mute. Until Khun got up from his chair and got out in the hallway.

"EVERYBODY TO LIVING ROOM NOW! WE NEED TO TALK!"

Nobody's pov:

Everybody was in the living room, waiting to see what Khun had to say. "Ok, so we notice something...weird... West, care to explain?"

West got up and stand right next to Khun. "So what happened was that I woke up, got out of the bed, hear fighting in Irish and Planty's s room-" "IF THIS IS ABOUT ME STEALING HER CAP, I SWEAR-" "No it's not about that. Anyway, I went to the kitchen, and I looked like this." They suddenly switch from a stop sign to clover with a cap.

They all gasp. "WHAT?! HOW THE F##K DID YOU DO THAT?!" "I don't know, all I did was think about her, look I can do it with all of you." Then they turned in each one of them. Nobody could believe that they were able to look at themself without a mirror or a picture, and The reason why are they able to do that is that their friend was able to shape-shift.

After turning into everybody, Space turns back into themself. After few minutes of silence, Logi asks them: "Do you know why are you able to do this?"

"Are you f###### with me right now? I just wake up and I'm able to do this (they turn into Nicole) and this (they turn into Khun), and you ask me (they turn into Logi) "Do YoU nOw WhY aRe YoU aBlE tO dO tHiS?". F### if I now!"

"Ok, I get it, you are angry. Just can I try and do some research on you just so I can understand what is happening?"

"Um, ok I guess."

Logi's pov:

Me and Space (Who had turned back to themself) come back to my room. I took my notepad and pen.

"Ok, I'm gonna ask you some questions and you have to answer them. Got it?"

"Yeah." They sat on my bed.

"First question, When did you figure out That you van shape-shift?"

"Well, as I said earlier, when Iz was coming down for breakfast, I was thinking
about Irish and that was why I shape-shifted."

"Ok, you can shape-shift if you are thinking about that person?"

"That is How I turn in all of you." I write that down. "How did you notice you Shape-shifted?"

"Both me and Irish were in the kitchen at the same time. She showed me what I looked like with her phone."

"Hey West, can you turn into Drynus?" Neither, who had recently entered the room asked. "I Can try." After a condo, nothing happens.

"Did it work?"

"No, you are still you."

"I guess you can only turn into Living objects," I said and wrote that down. "Did you ever do anything that can give or help to give you powers?"

"Like what?"

"I dunno, youtube is a weird place."

"Even if I did, I'm pretty sure that is not gonna help."

"Yeah, you are right." God that was the idea. "Ok West, you can go." West got up and leave the room. I sat on my bed and look at my notes. Nothing can help me to figure out this mystery.

"Hey, Logi, why are you so sad?" Neither asked me.

"Huh? I'm just sad that this didn't help to figure out why is this happening." I said. "Well, at least you know some stuff. That is better than nothing!"

That made me a little bit happier. "You are right. Thanks, Neather."

"No problem. Now let's go ask Space to turn into every person we know!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count:1001

It took me like a day to writte this lol