Chapter 2-Execution

" My knight in shining armor "
Levi Alfanka's execution: executed.

The screen opens up on a groggy Levi, tied and strapped down onto a mechanical horse, his arm bent into a right angle, brandishing a rather long spear. The environment folds out to reveal a jousting match, complete with cheesy fanfare and a roaring crowd of spectators. A lovely castle overlooks the arena, and on the castle's balcony lies dignified royalty, including what looked like Megumi.

Levi sees her, wide eyed, didn't he kill her.? but before he can say anything, Monokuma rides in on his own steed. A horn blares, and the two quickly trade blows as their horses run at each other. At times, the camera pans to a serious Megumi judging a seemingly failing Levi.

Levi goes for one last joust, but Monokuma is impatient. As he approaches Monokuma, the bear spears his horse, and carries the horse with him still riding it, to a stone wall, opposite Megumi's balcony. Monokuma runs at the wall, and impales the spear into it, trapping Him in place. As he tries to get free, Monokuma comes rushing again with a new spear.

His head rushes with the deafening sounds of fanfare and the crowd, before he sorrowfully takes one last look at Megumi. Only now does he notice it is not her, but a robotic effigy. He had been imagining her. As Levi stares in disbelief and despair, Monokuma finally closes the distance, and stabs his jousting spear into his neck.

Megumi's figure looked down on him from the balcony. She had a sick grin planted firmly on her face. She sprinkled salt and holy water on him, causing him to begin to melt.

Levi's tears blind him as he grabs at his throat in vain, blood staining his hands, as the robotic effigy of his liege walks off. The sound of the balcony doors closing play as the fanfare dies down and the screen fades to black.

The only noise left is the sound of psychotic, child-like laughter.. If you knew her, You'd know, the laughter was hers, it was Megumi's..

She was glad he perished.