Rules

-GENERAL RULES-

✪ Treat your server members with respect. We do not tolerate transphobia, homophobia, racism, sexism, or personal grudges held against others here. If your oc is transphobic, homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. They will not by accepted.

✪ Respect people's opinions. Ships, character preferences, etc. are different for everyone, and everyone is bound to have a different stance. Please discuss these things respectfully and without arguing. We don't have patience for needless drama.

✪ Please, don't spam any channel (Ex. sending multiple pictures without warning, or spamming tons of separate messages one after another.) Do not interrupt a conversation that seems to be going on, either. If the last message was, like, an hour ago or so, then it's fine. But if it's continuous as you enter the channel, don't interrupt unless you want to join the conversation.

✪ If you need any assistance regarding seeing someone violate the rules or a general question, please either DM or tag me for help.

✪ You have a three-strike basis for violating the rules. If you continue to break a rule after the third warning, you will be kicked from the server unless you make a promising attempt to cooperate.

✪ When talking about triggering/sensitive stuff, kindly censor it. The blacklist rules still apply.

✪ Once the roster is full, you can still join in as a spectator. You will be tagged in the chapters and allowed to speak in spectator chat and the OOC chat. You will also have the chance for your oc to be a mastermind.

-RP RULES-

➢ Absolutely no godmodding. If you want something to happen, you can either ask the mods (or the person you're RPing with) to flip a coin to see who wins the fight/whatever it is. And what the outcome is.

➢ The minimum age for a character is 14, the maximum is 45. Post-high school talents will be referred as "Former Ultimate".

➢ No doubles of talents will be allowed, so if someone is signing up with a character with a talent you wanted, either talk it out with them or use someone different. (IRT Killing Games)

➢ Please attempt to be active in the RP. You aren't required to RP everyday, but we prefer to have a present character over a completely dormant one. If you're unable to RP anymore, PLEASE let us know. That is required.

➢ No student can have more than one Ultimate Talent, but cover-up talents are allowed. Like for Megumi, She goes by the ultimate ??? because she makes up an ultimate for every person she talks to. But her real ultimate is the ultimate deception. (IRT Killing Games.)

➢ If you leave the rp without notifying any of the GMs during a roleplay (either dead or alive), you have a high chance of getting booted off the roster unless you come forward with an explanation within three days.

➢ Absolutely no talents that are inappropriate for teenagers (and just in general) are allowed. Example: Ultimate Nazi, Ultimate Sex Worker, Ultimate Stalker, Ultimate Sex Therapist, etc.

➢ No cliques are tolerated in-RP. Please branch out and try to interact with other characters besides your friends.

➢ Be mindful of the tone of the roleplay. If it's light-hearted and fun, please warn people if you want to drop an angst/drama bomb. If the tone is melancholy or tense, trying to guss it up with too much humor makes everything fall flat.

➢ All case writers(aka: mastermind, victim, and murderer) are required to participate in the creation of the case as much as possible- please don't let one person do all the work.

➢ Only 3 ocs (max) per person. (this is liable to change.)

➢ Smut is allowed but keep it on the down low. You can't be having smut every single chapter.(and please censor words that are inappropriate, there are people under 13 here bozo.)