Chapter 2

Recap: Kalie has been kicked out of Mrs.Adams Class, sent to her mother's room, then sent to the office by her mom.

'So I got down there....'

MS: hey, what's up?

I'm in trouble?

MS: you're like in real trouble?

yeah.

MS: well sit. tell me what happened.

'So I did'

MS: I'm waiting...

I was in Mrs.Adams class and she said she wanted to talk to me in the hall so I went and she told me I've been disrespectful lately and asked what my deal was and we got into an argument yesterday about going in the hall before the bell rings after lunch and she told what i did was not acceptable, and then she roll me to go inside the room and behave and I said whatever so she sent me to my mom and I mouthed and smarted off too mom so she sent me here.

MS: So you got kicked out of one class to go to your mom's only to get kicked out of your mom's for the same problem.

yes sir.

MS: What was this disagreement with her at lunch yesterday?

the bell should have already rang and it was like 30 seconds until it rang so I went to go in the hall and Mrs.Adams closed the door and said no and I walked out the other door and said yes and she told me I better not come in the hall and I stepped right in the middle of the hall and said what are you gonna do about it and she said nothing then the bell rang...

MS: kalie what happened to you? you were such a sweet and respectful kid. this is only your second time in the office this year but I may go ahead and give you ISS because all of this put together is not acceptable. none of it in general.

but sir.

MS: Kalie you've acted far too bad to only put you in detention.

but sir. my mom will kill me!

MS: should have thought have that before you mouthed off to 2 teachers. your mom knows you would be getting ISS before she even sent you. she's know how my punishments work.

but sir...

MS: Kalie. stop. go back to your mom's room and have her sign this slip.

yes sir... 'rolled my eyes'

MS: Kalie bring that slip to me.

'I brought it too him'

MS: 2 days Kalie.

sir..

MS: Fine 3.

no sir! 2 is okay.

MS: no 3. now go and not a word or its 4.

yes sir.

She has been in ISS before, and her parents were too pleased with it then and I'm sure they won't be now...let's find out how Mrs.Goode her mother, reacts to her sweet little angel getting ISS, along with her dad's Darling Daughter who's attitude needs to change.