1-Start

Hyper's pov:

It was a day like just any other. Burger brawl 16 was just about to start. I was hanging out with Irish, we have getting along ever since episode 15. Suddenly, burger king teleported us to him. It looks like episode 16 is about to begin.

"Ok, contestants, sadly I have to delay episode 16 of Burger brawl." he said. "What, why?" Logi asked. I can tell he was scared that Burger king might left us in TV again. If I have to be honest, I was a little scared too. "There is some fast food convention or something that I have to attend to, so the episode cant happens today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after that. Or at least another week."

"At least you are not gonna DITCH us and put us in TV again." Logi angrily shouts at him. "Logi, last time you said that he eliminated your mom." I said to him. "Oh yeah, that reminds me." Burger King said before snapping his fingers and the environment around us has changed. We weren't in the meadow anymore, we were somewhere else. Everything around us was white.

"Where the hell are we?" Grenny asked. "LOGI WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!" Neather asked Logi "I'm pretty sure that is not why we are here."

"Hey, what is that?" Irish asked, pointing at some stuffed toy. Toy started moving."Follow it!" Grenny said running in the direcion of that toy.

"Wait, why are we-"

"Who cares? Let's go!"

After a few minutes of running, we stumbled upon a building. In front of the building, there was a sing.

"Kamait Resort for losers" Redd read out loud. "Is this where Eliminated contestants are put after they are eliminated?" he asked. "Probably." Adventure answers him. "Wait, if this is where the were eliminated contestants are, that means my
mom there too!" Logi says happily.

He ran toward the building as fast as he could. We were barly able to catch up. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!" He shout the whole time. Tippers and PK come out of the building looking confused. Logi basicly chrash in them but right after that he hug her hardest he could. "Its nice to see you to Ninyo. Now please let me go I can bearly breath." He let go of her.

"Are you eliminated too?" PK asked Logi. By that time, we were able to catch up to him. "Hey guys!" Greeny waved to them. "Wait why are you all here? Are you all eliminated?" "Wait, arent you that guy from episode 10?" Tipper said to Redd.

"I have name, you now? Anyway here what hapend ever sience episode 14!"

One long and funny expanation leater

"Oh, well that make sence." Quicksand said. We have move to living room to explain everything to other eliminated contestants. "Let my explain some rules to you. First, Nicole and I are in charge of this place. Second, you will have to share a room with somebody-"

"Do one of you want to share room with me? I have to share room with Cole and I apsolutly hate it." Razu cut her off.

"Oh, you now you love me"

"That is a lie."

"Anyway" Quicksand continue "Be with anyone you wanna be, it just has to be the same gender as you (Razu and Space: non-binary panic). Third, don't do anything crazy. That is about it, make yourself comftroble!"

Briget's pov:

I approach new guys. "Hey guys, do you want to make a house tour for you?" "It won't hurt if we now more about this place." Vince shruged.

I took them thru house. "This is living room, where we hang out, this is kitchen, where we eat, this is storage, where are stuff, this is gaming room where you can play on PS4, here are rooms, where you sleep, this is bathroom, pretty self explenatotry and this is outside pool! I was here only once when Tyce threw me in the pool."

"But you were recoverd!"

"Nobody asked you anything Tyce! I hope you will enjoy staying here." I said and left them to do wathever.

???'s pov:

Finaly, there are all in one place.

My plan can finaly begun >:)

_________________________________________
Word count:694
Here is roomate plan becouse yes

_________________________________________Word count:694Here is roomate plan becouse yes