Chapter 7: Fangbanger

For some reason, Phoenix's biting riled Carmen even further. Her body buzzed with energy as she twisted beneath him, encouraging him to take more as she let out several lustful whimpers. The vampire felt the rich, life-giving liquid flow down his throat, revitalizing him. Her blood was a delicacy, something that awoke even more primal instincts within him.

Removing his pants quickly, he angled his erection over her warmth, reaching down to rub at that sensitive area and spread her fluids along her flesh, lubricating it. Carmen exhaled sharply, moaning out and encouraging him to take her. He obliged, penetrating her slowly and allowing his member to drag along her inner walls as she squeezed him hungrily.

At first, he took her slowly, watching her face scrunch up with ecstasy and listening to her lustful cries echo her expression. However, soon whispers spilled from her lips, begging him to give her more. Phoenix wasn't in a particularly evil mood, so he didn't hold back at all. The thought crossed his mind to deny her release for just a little while so he could watch her squirm, but he dismissed it.

He reared back and intensified his strokes, sending violent orgasms rushing through the woman as he held her there with his fangs. His drinking slowed to a tiny trickle, for he sincerely didn't want to take too much. There was most definitely something he'd need to take care of after this session, however—his kind had a particular kind of magic that increased the production of blood in humans, which aided in the recovery of said human and allowed them to be fed from more.

As he held her there, his hand trailed down to her breast, squeezing and massaging it lovingly. He paid close attention to her hardened nipples, pinching them every so often and sending jolts and shivers through her entire body. This escalated her releases, however, and soon he found she was soaked. He certainly didn't mind making her cum so much, that was for damn sure. In fact, the scent of her fear and lust only encouraged him further.

Eventually, he let go of her neck and leaned up, staring down at her pleasured expression with a very delighted look of his own. His words cut through the air like a knife through flesh, powerful and dominant. "Look at how you melt before me, Carmen. Gods, you are the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever beheld. I want to devour your entire being, take you for my own, feel you writhe beneath me regularly. You are such a strong woman, submitting to me like this. Showing a monster like me your vulnerabilities, knowing I can take your life in an instant if I wished. So brave. I admire you, Carmen," Phoenix purred in a sultry tone, leaning down to press his lips against hers. She moaned into his mouth, causing him to rear back and give a hard thrust, unable to help it. This didn't phase the woman one bit, as she shuddered and groaned for more.

His tongue entered her mouth, tasting her this way too, exploring and having a damn good time while doing so. She reciprocated this, diving into him and this time being careful not to prick her tongue. Still, she felt his fangs, which sent more cascades of orgasms rushing through her.

When the kiss concluded, Phoenix licked his lips and let out a low growl. He was going to reach his end soon, but definitely wanted to rip out a few more violent ones from her. Therefore, he went harder, using some of his supernatural strength. Carmen gasped out and threw back her head, letting out a cry of ecstasy as she entered a particularly powerful release. At the same time, Phoenix gave in as well, clenching his fist and laying on top of her as if caging her in his arms.

Once more, he collapsed, letting out soft sighs and reaching up to run his claws through her hair. "How are you feeling, Carmen?" he whispered, not wanting to startle her as she hummed with aftershock.

"I feel like I'm on t-top of the world," she breathed, cracking open an eye just barely and giving him a tired smile. She reached over to the water on the table, taking a few gulps and sighing with satisfaction.

"I have to say I agree," Phoenix replied, rolling off of her and onto his side. He balanced on his elbow and stared down at her, tilting his head. "Not dizzy, I hope. I will need to invoke a spell to restore some of your blood. You will be starving after, however. Shall I buy you something delicious?"

"A spell? Hm. Ah, sure. I could r-really go for some pizza," Carmen admitted with a light smile. She sat up, though wobbled and sank down, feeling the world spinning. "Yeah, I'm dizzy."

"Indeed, it will promote blood production. Hold still," Phoenix said softly, muttering something in an unfamiliar language, which caused his hands to glow a deep red. He ran it over her torso, and suddenly Carmen felt tingling all over, as if someone cut off circulation to every part of her body.

A concerned frown crossed her face as she whimpered nervously. Phoenix placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer and running his hand down her back. "Shh," he purred, squeezing her and pressing his hands against her muscles to give her a massage. This helped her relax. "That's just the magic at work. Though you will feel extremely hungry in a few moments. That's natural," he added.

Indeed, a loud rumbling emitted from Carmen's abdomen, causing blush to cross her face. She glanced away from the vampire, who winked. "Looks like pizza is on the menu for you," he commented softly, leaning over to snatch up the phone and order some for her.