Chapter 3: Legend of the Phoenix

Rich, warm blood flowed down Phoenix's throat as he fed upon Carmen. He took her roughly, encouraged by how lovingly she massaged him with her inner walls as he entered and exited her. The sharp pain on Carmen's neck didn't deter her one bit—in fact, she enjoyed it. Damn, that was one powerful hickey.

Phoenix's actions were like that of a dancer even as he took her, moving with grace and care. He paid attention to every noise that escaped her lips, ready to halt if she asked him. Carmen did no such thing, however, still digging her nails into his back and holding herself there while emitting several lustful whimpers and moans.

Still latched onto her neck, Phoenix reached down and gave attention to her breasts, fondling and squeezing, every so often pinching her nipple and sending jolts through her body. He sent Carmen into constant cascades of orgasms, lost in the confines of lust while he feasted.

Shit, she was tight—and Phoenix was losing control of himself. He felt claws extend and slice into her flesh as he ran his fingers along her sides, spilling blood that got his nostrils flaring.

Letting go of her neck, he lunged down and lapped blood up from her torso, giving several snarls and growls of satisfaction. Carmen caught on to something off, but she didn't care. She was lost in just how hard he was violating her, loving every moment and not wanting him to stop. That much was made clear by how she breathlessly moaned, "More... mmm... more..."

Eventually, Phoenix leaned up and stared down at her, blood dripping from his lips as he tilted his head curiously. Her beautiful grey eyes opened up and fixed on his bloody red. Ah, that's right—since he was feeding, they were no longer blue. He peeled his lips back from his fangs, no doubt showing her his genuine face and its paranormal allure.

Fear flashed into Carmen's gaze as she realized this was not some sort of costume by any means. Her instincts screamed at her the truth, that she was staring up at a true creature of the night, one who had just tasted her blood. Rather than do the sensible thing and scream, she shut her eyes tightly again and shook with her most violent orgasm yet.

This sent Phoenix over the edge, leading to the vampire digging his claws into her hips and slamming into her with his most powerful thrust. He released, dragging out a final one from her as well. He shuddered from the intense power flowing through his muscles, letting out a primal snarl during this moment of ecstasy. Then he collapsed on top of her, resting there for a moment with his chin between her breasts and staring up at her face.

Carmen's head lolled back, and at the moment she was too exhausted to return his stare. Part of that, Phoenix realized, was due to blood loss.

That's when he realized he fucked up.

"Oh, no..." he whispered to himself, rolling off of Carmen and quickly snatching up his pants. He hastily put them on and grabbed a blanket nearby, draping it over the woman and turning toward the door.

"That wasn't supposed to—damn it, I really—" Phoenix said to himself, pacing and then glancing over his shoulder at Carmen. She was staring at him with her eyes half open. He noticed her gaze held both a strong sense of wonder and fear. Taking a deep breath, he muttered, "I'm sorry, Carmen. I didn't mean to feed upon you. I'd hunted prior to, uh... oh, right, you likely had no idea my kind existed before I bit you. Damn it."

The vampire resumed his pacing, placing his hand upon his forehead and then running it slowly down his face. Some of Carmen's blood was smeared on it from his claws, much to his dismay. That was doing the opposite of helping the situation. "I've done enough and will leave you be. I am very sorry, that was uncalled for. You are probably too frightened to say anything right now. I understand. I'll remove myself."

He darted to the door, his hand resting on the knob as Carmen's voice hit his ear. "Wait, d-don't go..." she whispered. The woman was unsure if he'd hear, as her voice had been so low. Much to her surprise, he was there before her in the blink of an eye, causing her to gasp in surprise. He leaned down to stare into her eyes, tilting his head.

"Are you sure, Carmen?" he asked hesitantly. That show of supernatural speed surely didn't help calm her down from this situation much. But, well, the cat was out of the bag and Phoenix didn't need to hide his powers from her at least.

"Yes, I a-am. I'm cold. Please, stay? Lay with me?" she pleaded, her wonderful grey eyes serious. Caught entirely by surprise, Phoenix nodded and took his place snuggling behind her on the couch, barely able to fit but managing. After a moment, Carmen chuckled. "C-carry me into the bedroom. We will lay and talk there."

Damn, she was a brave woman. No screams, just firm suggestions as she stared at a mythical monster that could have easily killed her. She knew it, too. Phoenix scented the fear rushing through her veins. Despite that, however, she faced it head on, as much as she could. Admiration glowed in Phoenix's eyes as he did as she requested, soon finding himself lying there next to her.

This was surreal, even to him, so he couldn't even imagine how she was feeling.