𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 (𝙥𝙩.1)

TW// Murder, Death, Blood, Gore (ig), Jeff the Killer, Cursing

"Agent y/l/n," started the chief. "You are assigned to investigate a possible homicide, at the address ******************* there has been a foul stench reports the neighbors so I would like you to check the house out and see what is causing the report." "Yes sir," Responded y/n grabbing a folder holding all the information. She was attempting to hide her annoyance since she was known to have a good record and now her boss was putting her on a shitty assignment, I guess that's what you get for sleeping with your boss and finding out he has a small package. 

y/n walked out of the chief's room and as she walked out to car she was stopped by the receptionist, Becky. The most average whore ever, though y/n was known to sleep with her colleagues from time to time Becky was a WHORE. She would put on a show and have such a pick-me-girl vibe that everyone hated especially y/n. "So y/n how was the chief? did he get you a raise yet, or are you still making 800 each month?" She asked smiling, biting a pencil. "Becky how about you shut up and deep throat that pencil until you choke and die," Y/n said winking, then walking away before Becky could respond. As y/n entered her car she plugged the aux in and started playing Greek Tragedy by The Wombats, "It's like ecstasy!!" y/n sang starting her car. She started driving and as she arrived at the residence she took the folder out and started to examine the folder. 

Address: ************

Summarization: 

Family of 4, 

Ben Woods, The father

April Marie Woods, The mother

Benjamin Woods JR, The youngest son

Jeffery Woods, Eldest Son

For some reason Jeffery Woods caught the attention of y/n, she decided not to get sidetracked and decided to knock on the neighbor's home that first reported the "awful stench" She was greeted by an elderly couple who welcomed her inside and told her about the family. "The father was always gone and came back rarely but that last few weeks his car has been here for a while and hasn't left as we've seen." started the couple. They told y/n that people had stopped at the family's home but no one answered. As y/n checked the time 19:43. She realized that she would probably say goodbye and start investigating. as she left and went to her car she said to herself, "That old couple is so weird, they are so crinkly." She giggled to herself getting inside of her car. "Yeah I know right, they are." A deep male's voice said. Y/n looked at the rearview mirror and saw a pale man with hair as black as the deep sky, a smile that looked carved in or medically done incorrectly, a white hoodie obviously too big and with dried bloodstains, and eyes so dark and black but appealing to y/n. before she could say anything the man put his hand on her mouth, she bit his hand. he groaned, she grabbed her gun and pointed at him, "Who are you, and how did you get inside my car?" she asked furiously. 

"Im the man that can help you with what you need." 

"You didn't answer my fucking question"

"You didn't lock your car bozo"

She smacked her head in annoyed at herself. "Listen what do you need, weed, drugs 'cause dude I don't have it." 

He shook his head, "I just want to make a deal with you, agent y/l/n." 

"I'm listening"

"I can give you some information on this case if you do something return," he said pointing at y/n's breast. 

"Woah, Woah, at least give me your name Blanco

"Jeff, Jeff Woods." 

y/n's eyes grew big, before she could say anything everything went black.

a/n! guys 624 words!! yay!! also pls vote and check out my new story!!