𝙡𝙚𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙨 (𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 18+)

You and Alex have been assigned to be study partners for reading (you both are studying law ) you both are studying but some things get spicy :] also, y/n has had feelings for Alex for a while but she's a boss at hiding MATERIAL GIRL

"Alex cmon stop buying snacks from the vending machine we have to start studying," y/n said trying to get Alex's attention, and having a handful of the snacks he picked toppled in her arms. He groaned, looked at y/n, and rolled his eyes. "Fine! You make me so aburrido!" He groaned out of annoyance. "Yeah whatever, but we need to get this done so I don't have to deal with you and you won't have to deal with me anymore." You both finally get to the library and find a table and sit face to face, at first when you are setting up grabbing writing utensils and post-its and such Alex can't help but open a bag of gummies loudly. "Alex!" You groan. He shushes y/n.

Alex throws a paper at you, "y/n I have to be honest, when I do things or just sit I end up getting foot cramps and sometimes I kick and I'm just telling you before so you know," he chuckled rubbing his neck. "Oh that's fine, I sometimes get them too," she responds with a smile. His cheeks were red, he looked away but y/n couldn't help but to lightly laugh. As they finally got settled and started writing notes and annotating, the "foot cramps' ' started, at first, they were short and not hard. But as y/n had music playing in her headphones, to be exact Please me by Cardi B. She could feel something wrapping around her ankle. She peeked and saw it was Alex's leg, "Was he making a move, this obviously isn't a foot cramp, is it?" She thought to herself, "yolo" she said to herself and wrapped her leg around his curled foot. She looked up at him and saw he was blushing and started to adjust his seat closer to get closer. Every minute his leg would go higher and higher, closer to her thigh. Closer to her..... y/n felt something moist in her ____, she knew she was wet. Alex's legs had been all over hers now, they already technically got enough notes done so y/n grabbed her phone and was about to text Alex, however before she could text him, her phone buzzed.

                                                     Alex <3

I think we got enough work done, meet me in the janitors closet :]

Bet ;)

He slowly removed his leg from her thigh and excused himself, as he walked out. y/n composed herself, "Omg! I'm gonna make out with the hottest guy in college!" she exclaimed in her head, she collected her thoughts and walked to the janitor's closet. As she was walking in the hallway trying to find the janitor's closet she felt a slap on her ass, she turned around and saw that a closet was slightly opened and she saw Alex's eyes. They were craving love, craving sex, craving y/n. As she was pulled into the mysterious closet, the door closed behind her. She was pinned against the wall, Alex's hand was around her waist. "You don't understand how long I've wanted to do this," Alex moaned into y/n's ear. "Well, you don't understand how long I've wanted you Hermoso," y/n said nibbling Alex's ear. Alex pulled down y/n's pants, along with her underwear. She ripped off her shirt and bra, it was Alex's turn next. She unbuckled his buckle and pulled down his pants and as she took off his boxers she saw his massive... Duck! She was in shock, "daddy's present is too big?" he asked with a grin. "No, it's so fucking hot," she exclaimed then spitting on it then opening her mouth to insert it in her mouth. He grabbed her hair to help, she was so fast when she went back and forth. He couldn't hold in his moans, "ay Mami, I'm going to come." y/n grinned and began to go 10x faster, she didn't care if he came in her mouth. When he came she opened her mouth. All the juice fell in her mouth and she swallowed, "Are you ready for the fun part?" he asked her, "of course," she winked. She ripped his shirt off and he spun her around to wear her boobs were pressing against the door. "May I?" he asked. "Slow then fast please," she groaned as she felt the tip inside of her. He went just as she asked, he was soft but also sensually rough at the same time. "I'm gonna come, may I?" he asked in such a sweet tone, "Sure, I'm on the pill." He let himself out on me, I was so tired. He grabbed my clothes and put them on me, I was so close to passing out. I tried to help him put his clothes on but I was knocked out.....

"y/n! Levante se!" y/n's mom yelled, shoving her to wake up. "Que hora es?" y/n asked. "Las once!" her mother exclaimed. "Oh shit it was all a dream," y/n said smacking her head in annoyance. She grabbed some clothes and changed and as she grabbed her phone she saw a text from... Alex?

                                                             Alex <3

Como es mi amor? :]

~end