𝙤𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙤!

for context, Dr.Ho (David Ho) is a real person. He helped find a cure for AIDS so this for the first chapter I mean... I don't know.

Dr.Ho had just walked through the door, he announced his presence to his fiance, but with no response. However he felt something bad was going to happen, so he called again for his fiance, "Thanos!, Thanos!" no response. As he was walking around his $50 million home he walked past the master bedroom but walked backward, he knew that that's where he most likely was, but why didn't respond. Did he hear Thanos and someone else? He couldn't handle waiting anymore! He smacked the door open and saw Thanos and Micheal Jackson doing premarital sex! "Ho! I can explain!" Thanos said, grabbing the bed sheets to cover his exposed parts. Micheal had a Yankees hat on and said, "I'm here to give him a better time than you have been given him, hee hee" He said winking at Thanos. Dr.Ho was still in shock, he walked up to Micheal and grabbed his nose off of his fake white face. "No more nose for you bitch!" Ho said, punching him through his teeth. "Guys I don't think it's right for the country, I'm pregnant with Micheal's kid. I'm sorry ho." Thanos said while holding on to Michael's hand under the sheets. Dr.Ho gasped in horror! Dr.Ho grabbed his keys and walked towards the door, but Thanos put on a shirt and blocked the exit. "Please, don't leave!" Thanos cried, "What should I do then? Still, be with you with another man's child?" Dr.Ho said in confusion and anguish. "That's it!" Micheal said walking to the both of them. "We can have a polyamorous relationship and find a way that the child is related to us both!'' Everyone's anger and confusion towards each other stopped, everyone, calmed down. They all decided to go back to the room, Thanos and Michael ripped Ho's clothes off. They crawled back to the bedroom and had hours of beloved lovemaking.

~fin

wow, I hope you all enjoyed this more to come I literally am losing it, I wanna go home. ho ho ho, omg lol happy Christmas/ Christmas eve besties