𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙨

so a new thing a y/n x shreck thing hope you all enjoy

You had just gotten a text from your best friend, shrek. Hey y/n, ik we haven't hung out for a while but wanna hang at the gym? You text him back, omg yes! I'm free around 11 if that's ok, he texts back with a green thumbs up emoji. You giggle at the fact that there is a green thumbs up emoji. You look at your clock 9:42, you gasp realizing you need to doll up! You've had feelings for Shrek for a while now and have been waiting to tell him about your feelings even since recently he broke up with his girlfriend fiona. You never really liked her, she was rude to you and always spread rumors about you.

As you kept deciding which sweat pants to wear you realized you didn't have long. You put on black sweatpants, a dream hoodie (uwu i luv dweam, and i stan dweepam /j) you grab your keys and a bottle of water and walk your car while you try to put your hair in a bun you bump into you psychic neighbor, "you will meet the love of your life today." she says snorting into her coffee, you grin and spit in her coffee. You open your car and get inside and start driving. You plug in apple carplay and start playing heat waves by glass animals. You then get a text from shrek, hey i'll be a little late starting without me. You thumbs up his text, you are a little annoyed that he will be late but at least you get to hang with him. You came inside the gym and started getting setup, you grabbed some weights then started working on cardio then she put the weights back and went to the vending machine for a snack, as she was plugging in the number of the snack she wanted she got a text from shrek. Turn around, as you turned around you saw shrek was hiding his laughter. You had a shocked face, he then pulled you into a hug then your face softened. You then realized that you had an odor since you had been working out for a while, but you smelled him and... was that fiona's funky perfume. "Shrek is back with fiona?" you say as your backing up from him. His head drops and he nods. You sigh, you knew that she was rude to so many people and didn't treat Shrek right. "Shrek i'm sorry but if you're back with fiona I guess we can't be friends," you say walking away not letting him speak. You get to your car and let it all out, you scream in frustration, in jealousy, and in pain. It's 2pm, you waited for him to come but to leave without exactly talking to him or hanging out. You turn on your car and play heat waves by glass animals, you are screaming the lyrics. As you are turning in an intersection a car is coming from the wrong side, you feel your head jerk forward hitting the steering wheel. Everything goes black... 

this is all a joke don't take it seriously but this is just for fun