Chapter 7: The Confession (⚠️)

SORA'S P.O.V. || 1st person

Me and Jaxx just got home. It was 10 PM and we had already ate at the carnival, so we just went to Jaxx's room. We just looked and stared around the room, nothing to say. It has been some days before I've moved to Jaxx's place and haven't told the Squad yet.

"Hey, Jaxx?" I said.

"Yeah?" Jaxx replied.

"It's been some days since, you know. Before I've moved in." I said.

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" Jaxx asked.

"No, it's just.. I haven't told the Squad yet. And I don't really know when." I said as I rubbed my hand on my neck.

"You know, you can do it whenever you're ready, or you could do it tomorrow?" Jaxx requested.

"To-tomorrow?! But I.. Uhh." I stuttered.

"Don't worry, I'm here. And besides, do it whenever you feel comfortable with it. Okay?" Jaxx comforted me as he moved over to me and hugged me by my waist.

"Thank you so much Jaxx, you're the best." I hugged back.

Jaxx layed down on his bed as I kept sitting down. As Jaxx layed down, he signiled me to lay next to him. I looked down at the spot and at him as I got flustered as he did a small smirk. I sighed and layed right next to him. I scooted a bit to the side so I would be a bit further from him. But he followed. So I moved again closer to the egde as he followed again. I yet again moved and fell of the bed.

"OWW!" I sobbed.

"AHHAHAHAHAH!" Jaxx bursted out.

"It's not funny.." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Here, let me help you." He said as I rubbed my hand on my hurted spot.

Jaxx reached his hand to me as he tried to help me. I blushed a bit and did a small soft smile. I reached after his hand and got up. His hands are bigger then mine obviously, but his hands isn't chubby but yet soft.

As I got up, Jaxx still held my hands.

"Jaxx, can you let go?" I asked.

No reply. But he slowely pulled me towards him.

"Jaxx?" I said as I layed down on the bed.

Yet no reply but he pulled me again way more near him that we ended up cuddling.

"JAXX!?"

"What?" He finally replied.

"What's up?" I giggled.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"You sleepy?" I asked.

"No."

"Okay. Well, shouldn't we get to bed?" I asked.

"No."

"But Jaxx?"

"No."

I groaned and just stared at Jaxx's face. He had his eyes close but he was awake. I scooted a bit closer to him and I heard his small breaths. It was cute. I really quickly just kissed him on the lips and giggled.

"What was that for?" Jaxx asked.

"You know Jaxx." I giggled.

"I really like you."

"You what?" Jaxx asked.

"You heard me." I said as I crawled into him.

"Well, I like you too Sora." Jaxx replied.