Chapter 5: Finally Living Together

JAXX'S P.O.V. || 1st person

I just woke up to my alarm. It's 9:30 AM and I have to work at 10 AM. So I have an half hour to get ready. I live in a small apartmant alone in a small chilly town. Not that far away from Sora. I went to my bathroom to make myself ready. I took my phone and went downstairs to get breakfast. I saw that Sora had texted me. 10 PM? I wonder why he still was awake at that time.

I started to read what he texted

SORA❤️

Sorry for texting so late but my mom wants me out of the house. Can I stay at your place?💙

Yesterday 10:34 PM

"WHAT? HIS MOM WANTS WHAT?!" I yelled out to myself. I then imendiently started to text him back.

SORA ❤️

Sorry for texting so late but my mom wants me out of the house. Can I stay at your place?💙

Yesterday 10:34 PM

❤️What the heck? Why did she throw you out?!! LIKE WHAT THE HECK? And ofcause you can stay at my place :) I would love you to have you here, you know.

I started considering if I should write I would love him to be here. Isn't that akward? I just sended him the text and started to regret saying that.

I got over it, kinda, and finished my breakfast and went over to work.

SORA'S P.O.V. || 1st person

I woke up feeling very tired. It was about 10 AM. I went over to make myself ready for the day. A few minutes later, I took my phone and saw that Jaxx had already texted me.

JAXXIE BOO :D

Sorry for texting so late but my mom wants me out of the house. Can I stay at your place?💙

Yesterday 10:34 PM

❤️What the heck? Why did she throw you out?!! LIKE WHAT THE HECK? And ofcause you can stay at my place :) I would love you to have you here, you know.

Today 9:43 AM

I started to get this little feeling when he said that. It calmed me down alot. I started to feel heated up about the thought of staying with Jaxx. All I could think of right now is me and Jaxx living together. Just the thought of it makes me flustered. Wait, what? Flustered?-

Anyway, I went downstairs to get breakfast. I saw my dad placing toast on the table with eggs and bacon. One of my favorites. It's probebly because I'm leaving. I'm surprised that my mom didn't go maniac to get me out of the house right away. I then went over to the table to eat with my dad.

"Goodmorning dad." I said with a smile on my face.

"Goodmorning Sora, did you sleep well?" My dad said with a bright smile back.

"I slept well. Is mom at work?" I said.

"Yes, she is. And I'm heading to work in an hour or so." My dad answered.

"Oh, okay. And dad, I'll will stay at Jaxx's place for awhile." I updated my dad as promised.

"I'm glad to hear that. When are you leaving then." My dad said as he started to eat.