Chapter 1: A normal day with The Squad

JAXX'S P.O.V || 1st person

Me and the other Squad members are recording a video. We're playing Arsenal on Roblox. It's our first time playing it, or for the most of us. I heard that Alex, Charli, Luca and Levi haven't played it before. But I know Light had, but he's pretty bad at it, and he had played it for months. I asked Sora aswell, he said he have tried it but didn't find the interest and fun in it.

"I DON'T WANNA PLAY THIS F*CKING GAME ANYMORE!" Light yelled.

"LIIIGHTT, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!" Alex yelled back.

Light ended up rage quitting and left the game. We died of laughter. Later as I was trying to kill Levi, I got shot from behind. I was so focused on killing Levi that it all went so fast that I didn't get to see who killed me. The person who killed me didn't say anything, and for some reason, the squad didn't either. I just heard laughter. Right now, I have 13 kills, most of them is from Light and Alex. Charli is getting the hang of this, and is pretty good at it. Right when I was about to kill Luca, I got shot from behind again. And it was Sora. I looked at the leader board and saw that Sora had 23 kills, while I had 16.

"SORA, HOW DO YOU HAVE 23 KILLS?!" I asked Sora.

"Jealous much?" Sora replied.

"You're just a bad loser Jaxx." Levi said, joining the convosation.

"Says the person with 8 kills." I replied.

"OH SHUT UP!" Levi yelled.

We then went to play Royal High to do a fashion competition. I was fulled up with confidents, and sure I was looking hot. Like always, duhh. After 5 minutes we all gathered up. I saw Sora, and he be looking fine. But ofcause I looked better. I went up to Sora and did the thing we usually do.

"My oh my. Well hello Sora~" I said with a flirting voice.

"Hello Jaxx~" Sora flirted too.

"You look so good, I wonder where you got that from."

"Myself, ofcause."

"I haven't expected anything else."

Me and Sora then putted our roblox characters together to kiss.

"Eugh, again, seriously?!" Levi said annoyed.

"Ofcause, Soraxx is comfirmed obvioulsy." Charli said giggling.

"And so is Charlight!" Charli said running after Light.

"AHH NO CHARLI!! AHHHH, STAY AWAY FROM ME." Light cried running away from Charli.

A few minutes later, we finished recording and we all kept talking on discord.

"That was a really funny video guys." Alex said happily.

"Agreed!" Everyone else said.

"Well, it's 6 PM, we should get some dinner." I requested.

"Yeah, well see you guys tomorrow. Remember?" Charli said to remind us with something.

"Yeah!" We all said in sinc.

"OKAYY, see you guys tomorrow at 1 PM." Charli said.

"OKAYY BYE!" We all said as we left the call.

CHARLI'S P.O.V || 1st person

"OH I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!" I thought to myself.

We are having a picnic, because it's been so long because we all have been busy. But finally we're meeting each other again. Okay, there is something I have to admit. It's only been a bit over a week since we've seen each other. BUT ANYWAY, I'm a bit lazy to make any food, but not to lazy to make anything. So I decided just to make nuddles. While I was waiting I made a list of what I was missing for the picnic.

'BEEP'

"Oh the nuddles are finished!"

I took my nuddles and went over to my bed so I could watch a our new video. Now that I'm eating nuddles, it reminds me of something. I went straight to my kicthen and looked in all my cabints.

"FINALLY, I KNEW I HAD ONE LEFT! ALEX IS GONNA LOVE THIS" I yelled out of happiness.

I putted it in my bag and went back to my bed to go eat the rest of my nuddles. Sadly, it's all cold now. But whatever. I don't wanna walk anymore. I ate the rest of my nuddles, turned off my TV and went straight to bed.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you so much for reading this new book of mine. I hope you enjoyed it. It's my first ever story, so it might not be that good. But I hope you liked it anyway.

Please don't rush me to make another chapter. I don't have a schedule, but right now I'm sick, and yes, it's corona. But don't worry, I'm fine. I will write the next chapter now, so it might come out tomorrow.

I love you all!!

Bye bye beautiful people ❤️