Chapter 6: Joy, Fluff & The Carnival

JAXX P.O.V. || 3rd person

Jaxx and Sora wakes up panicking from sleeping on each other. They both goes to their own side of the couch with both of their heads in a pillow. They both aswell started to heat up. A few seconds later Jaxx wants to say something but just couldn't.

"Sora I-" Jaxx started muttering as he couldn't let him speak the rest of the sentence.

Sora starts to slowely crawl over to Jaxx as he looked away. When Sora came over he started to crawl into Jaxx giving him a hug. Sora felt comfortable and relieved. Jaxx felt him and started to heat up. As they both were sort of cuddling, they both didn't feel flustered or heated up at all, they rather felt joy filling up their body. Sora started to move up to Jaxx's chest and layed there as Jaxx pulled Sora into him.

And because they've just woken up they both felt asleep again and woke up at almost 1 PM. Sora was the first one to wake up. He stayed in Jaxx's chest for a little longer and decided to slowely crawl out to go to the kitchen. Sora went into Jaxx's room to get him a blanket. Sadly he forgot which room it was, so he ended up looking in every single room.

Sora got Jaxx a blanket and covered his body in it. He took a pillow and putted it underneath Jaxx's neck to support it. Sora slowely ran into the kitchen and made lunch. They had to skip breakfast now that they slept for a longer time.

Sora made a bowl of fruit mix, toast and his own special S/N (Snack name). It's something from when he was in middle school that him and his grandpa made.

When Sora just finished Jaxx started to slowely wake up. He noticed that he was covered in his blanket and supported with a pillow. Jaxx did a soft small smile and went to the kitchen to get a snack as he saw Sora putting their food on the table. Sora didn't notice Jaxx as he went to the kitchen to get orange juice. Jaxx went over to the kitchen as Sora went slowely running out and bumped into Jaxx.

"Goodmorning Sora." Jaxx said with a soft smile on his face.

"Goodmorning!" Sora said as his face brighten up.

"I made breakfast/lunch." Sora added.

"I saw, it looks really good. Thanks Sora, you're the best." Jaxx said as he hugged Sora around the neck and letted go a bit after.

They both went over to the table and started to eat.

Time Skip || After They've ate and Cleaned Up

Jaxx went to his room to relax a bit. Sora saw him walk away and decided to follow him after he cleaned up the rest.

After Sora cleaned up he went to Jaxx's room. He slowely opened the door to see Jaxx facing the wall staring at his phone. Jaxx didn't notice Sora walking in, so Sora decided to go over to Jaxx crawling into him like he did earlier today.

"Oh, hi Sora." Jaxx said.

"Mhm." Sora hummed.

"Oh and Jaxx, there is something I wanna tell you." Sora added.

"What is it Sora?" Jaxx asked.

"It's.. because, you know, I've been fe-" Sora said before he got interrupted by a phone call from Jaxx's phone.

"I'll take it after, what were you about to say?" Jaxx asked.

"No, never mind. Just take it. And who is it?" Sora said as he started to sit up.

"It's Levi. I wonder what's going on?" Jaxx said as he picked up the phone.

Levi = 🖤 - Jaxx = ❤️

🖤"Hey Jaxx."

❤️"What's up Levi?"

🖤"Oh uhh, Alex asked me to call you cause she wanna meet up."