Chapter 7.

Tonight was the night for Mavis's party in which every monster was getting ready for an awesome and totally great night in which Drac was also getting ready for his daughters party in which he brought her the gift that her mother wanted to give her before she died and wanted it to be a surprise, Drac also made sure that her daughter wasn't in the room so that she can open her gift later on. Before he came into the room Mavis was also getting ready for the party in which she took all of her clothes and put them together to make a cape for herself while also wearing the necklace that Jason let her hang on to in which worked perfectly with the outfit she had on. Speaking of Jason he already picked out the outfit he is going to wear for the party but before he goes to the party tonight he has to do his research on who Vlad Dracula the second was thanks to the journal he found in the secret room behind the library bookshelf.

Jason: Alright lets see who you are Vlad Dracula the second

Jason: Alright lets see who you are Vlad Dracula the second.(Jason saids as he takes the key and then uses it to unlock the lock on the journal and took a deep breath then opened the journal to read about this Dracula brother of Count Dracula and uncle to Mavis)

Jason began to read about this person in which he read that his full name is Vladimir(Vlad) Dracula who was born fourteen twenty seven and was the older brother of Count Dracula as well as the son of the first vampire Vlad Dracula Sr and unknown mother in which Jason couldn't find anything about who the mother was so he shrugged it off for now and kept on reading about Vlad the second. Jason read and discovered that Vlad the second was the first born child of Vlad the first and he was his true blood son who did the most incredible things that would make his father very proud like any vampire of the family would even his unknown mother was proud of her son of what he has accomplished while growing up with his parents but that all changed when he discovered that he was going to be an older brother which meant that his mother was pregnant with a second child in which Jason knew it would mean that the second child was Count Dracula. Jason read that when Vlad the second found out that he was going to be a brother he was filled with joy that he wasn't going to be an only child and wanted to protect his little brother and do so many things together which Jason thought about Count said that him and his brother got a long quite well when they were kids but what puzzled him why did he meant that he was ruthless did something happened all those centuries ago. Jason soon read when time was passing Vlad the second was becoming more stronger then any vampire in his family while Count was still training while getting the love and respect by his parents in which Vlad the second was starting to grow with jealousy that his little brother was getting all the attention he needed and was being annoyed by his parents. Vlad the second started to change all of sudden in which he was no longer the same boy that his father, mother and brother never knew in which he became so strong and powerful with his vampire self that he things out of question like he burned down so many human villages in which he exposed himself to the world, killed monsters who were once his closest friends as well started wars between other monsters that cause trouble and blamed it on Vlad the first for raising a complete psycho path who nearly destroyed everything in his path and to make sure that Vlad the first kept his wife and other son safe, he banished Vlad the second from ever returning in which the first born son didn't care at all because all he wants now is power and his taste for destruction. Jason stop for a minute and thought about what was Vlad the second doing in which he read that he was once kind and sweet like any vampire but became over realm with jealousy and hatred because his parents liked his younger brother more than him in which drove him to madness and became corrupted. Then Jason went back to reading and found something that caught his attention in which he read that after Vlad the second was banished from his home for his corruption and madness he started to cause problems all around the world in which ended with many monsters and as well as their families to fall under his feet in which he started slaughtering them because they were a group of family monsters in which drove him completely insane after what his family did to him or he did it to himself. Jason started to get upset as well as angry that Vlad would do something so cruel to other monsters just because they all had families together and it doesn't seem right to him that wants to get rid of them all because he was jealous that his parents favored his younger brother more than him. Jason continued to read on more about what Vlad the second did in which the journal was starting to come to an end in which doesn't say what happened to him after words or how he died or what he did before his passing.