Chapter 3.

After Jason arrived at his destination, he got off the plane and made sure he had everything he needed for the journey to find the place know as Hotel Transylvania but there was a problem he didn't know where to find it and it wasn't located on any the maps so it might of been a secret area for monsters only. So without any delay Jason decided to walk around the deepest and darkest parts of the forest where all monsters hide in the shadows to avoid being seen in which he found the forest of Transylvania to be quite awesome and far more better than the ones back in England. The forest was very bigger which means finding a hotel in the forest was going to be quite treaty to find unless he can find some monsters running around and maybe they would know where to find the hotel but so far Jason wasn't able to find any monster running around let alone anything because there was nothing but darkness and forest until something came up in which he started to smell smoke that was a couple of miles from where he is and headed towards the direction of where the smoke smell was coming from. Then after walking for so many hours later Jason was able to find where the smoke smell was coming from and what he saw was a village of some sort but it wasn't actually a village but a fake one in which Jason can tell what was real or fake then when he got a closer look he saw the there were zombies on fire while dressed as humans that look ridiculous but at least he found some monsters and maybe they could help lead to Hotel Transylvania.

Jason: Next Stop Hotel Transylvania!(Jason saids as he moves towards the fake village and follows some of the zombies while keeping his distance just in case)

Meanwhile back in the hotel itself, after Dracula pulled off that fake village trick to get his daughter to stay in the hotel with him forever, he decided to head back to the hotel and check on Mavis and see how she is doing and see if his plan has actually worked. Dracula was now in front of his daughters bedroom and gave the door a silent knock to see if Mavis was back.

Dracula: Sweetheart have you returned so soon?

Mavis: Um....come in dad.....

Dracula: How did it go?, How was the big world?, How was it out there?(Dracula saids while lying to his daughter about what he did to her)

Mavis: It was ok dad........(Mavis saids while looking sad and depress)

Dracula: Why what is the matter?

Mavis: Dad you were right, humans are awful they were everything you said. They wanted to bit my toes.

Dracula: They wanted to bite your toes?

Mavis: And they had garlic on bread!

Dracula: What!, look at me I am getting goosebumps I am so scared. I am so sorry sweetheart I hate that you had to see that.(Dracula lies and hugs his daughter in which she hugged back)

Mavis: I am so sorry I ever doubted you, I will never leave here again.(Mavis saids in which made Dracula smile that his plan had worked)

Dracula: Ok ok look daddy is going to make you the best birthday ever and look what I have brought you a worm cake also don't be sad anymore remember this the year we open mommies present for you.(Dracula saids and hands Mavis pancakes with worms in it and told her about a present that her mother got for her)