Chapter 2.

On the other side of the world in a the darkest parks of the forest in the place called Transylvania there was silent and it was absolutely quiet until a speeding car that was from the ancient times was driving really fast and not making and stops while behind it were monsters with suitcases and were heading towards the direction of where the speeding car was heading.

Then soon the car was heading down a secret pass and it was leading to a giant look a like castle but it wasn't an ordinary castle it was a hotel, a hotel for monsters only and only monsters from all different races and they were heading towards the place with many bags and stuff that brought with them as well as friends and family. The hotel was known other than Hotel Transylvania.

Once inside the place there were many monsters and beats walking around the area as well as servants who are nothing more than zombies who look like they were falling apart piece by piece from carrying the monsters luggage then when all of the mon...

Once inside the place there were many monsters and beats walking around the area as well as servants who are nothing more than zombies who look like they were falling apart piece by piece from carrying the monsters luggage then when all of the monsters were gathered in the hotel while more and more were coming in, a tall looking man dressed in all black and had pointed ears, blue eyes, straight hair, as well as fangs was know other than the person who is in charge of the hotel that was know other than Count Dracula prince of darkness and son of Vlad Dracula.

Dracula: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!(Dracula saids to all the monsters in the hotel)

Admittedly the prince of darkness went down to greet his fellow monsters while handing out some cards because starting soon in the hotel is going to be a special day for certain someone Dracula knows and loves and was getting ready for that day to come.

Dracula: Human free since 1898, your safest destination take an itinerary. I have personally designed this spectacular schedule of events all leading to my daughter's birthday extravaganza.(Dracula saids to the monsters while handing out the schedules to them)

Knight armor: Sir! Sir!, we have an urgent plumbing issue.

Dracula: Plumbing on it, Mr.Ghoul!(Dracula saids as a zombie comes in with a toilet clogger)

Knight Amor: There is a clogged toilet in room three forty eight.(Armor saids to the zombie in which him along with the armor and Dracula look up at the giant monster next to them know as BigFoot)