Chapter 1.

My name is Jason, Jason Underworld I was born in England in 1894 during a a great war between two monsters who wanted to conquer the other in which my kind was caught in the all out war in which both races of monsters fought till the end in which all of them were all killed and ripped out until I found out that I was the last of my kind and my family was no longer with me due to what happened in the war between the monsters the vampires, and the lycanthropes and my kind the hybrids in which my kind are half vampire and half lycanthrope. My kind were the most powerful race of monsters in England until the war came and they were all gone except for me.

I have been alone for many centuries and has not made contact with my other kind or at least think that there are more of me out there in the world so I spent my entire life time in the dark forests of England and has not shown my face to anyone and not even the humans in which my kind never harmed the humans or try to attack them because when time past the humans see us monsters nothing more than a child's fairy tale and make believe creatures which was good to hear and hope it stays that way. But during some time I usually visit the human world time to time if I want to get some stuff I really like, like clothes that are black, books that I like to read and learn about as well as food since we hybrid mostly eat cooked food and not raw meet like most monsters do because we were an intelligent race and very powerful in which we were stronger than any monster including the vampires and werewolves themselves but now that I am the last hybrid I don't know what to do with my life since I am all alone now and my family are all gone.

The only things I have left of my family is the necklace that belong to my mother and the ring that belonged to my father and I kept them with me all these centuries and never took them off because they remind me of my parents who took care of me before they died in the war and I was only twelve when I lost them and now I just turned one hundred and nineteen so my birthday was today and I had no one to celebrate it with. It has been quite boring in England and after spending nearly a hundred years there I thought it would be a good idea to travel the world and thanks to my wolf blood I can not die from the sun since I am half vampire which was great so I took all the clothes I have with me along with some books that I like to read, some monster money that I had left over before and after the war started and ended as well as some human money just in case I come across a human city or town so I can get a bite to eat or find something that I like. I also made sure to take my necklace and ring with me so that I can remember my family but I also want to still stick to the shadows and keep my distance so I venture into the forests and began my journey around the world.

As for the monsters that are around the world, I sometimes bump into some of them and they treat me with such kindness due to me being a monster as well but they always think that I am just a vampire due to my eyes and fangs but I just left as that and I didn't have any problems with it and I made a decision that I should keep myself of being a hybrid a secret because I don't know if any of the monsters still out there know about my kind or how they are gone so I am keeping that a secret.

Many days and nights later I visit so many different places around the world and was amazed by everything I have seen in the human world as well as places where monsters such as myself like to hangout and be themselves but I always had a theory that does the monsters know that the humans have changed and they all like monsters now and find them to be awesome and cool after seeing so much stuff about monsters as well as books, and collectibles I can see that the humans have changed for hundreds of years which was the most amazing thing I have ever notice like one time I went to a town and the humans were throwing something called a monster festival in which they were all dressed up in monster costumes and acting like us which was kind of funny then when they notice that I was an actual monster in person because I showed my inner monster the vampire side they were all amazed and excited and wanted to get to know more about my race in which I told them so much about my kind except for the part of me being a hybrid in which the humans started to like me and I started to like them as well and they showed me all the funs things in the human world that made me very happy and forget about my dark past but that still haunts me in the back of my head but I learned to let it go for now and just have fun with my life.

While in the human world I also experienced music in which I started to enjoy the most in which I went to a place called a concert in which I saw thousands of humans watching a group on a stage singing songs and playing their instruments and I was amazed of how humans music was so better than the music I used to listen to when I was a kid then soon I found out that humans write their own songs in which I did that for myself and wrote my very own songs and sang a human bar or cafe in which the humans were impressed by my singing voice and it made me very happy that they love my songs and I thought I could share this talent with the monsters and maybe they would like to hear what I sound like.

While I was traveling around the dark forest of the different parts of the world, I bumped into more monsters and they were talking about a place where all monsters can live and have fun together as well as settle down and take a vacation and they called it Hotel Transylvania located in Transylvania itself which I did my research of the place and it was home to many different monsters that come in and shapes and sizes as well as many arms and legs or heads. When I did my history on Transylvania many years ago it was the most incredible place to hangout with other monsters and had such spooky and scary places to walk around in which sounded pretty cool to me. But then I found out that Transylvania is too much of a long way and it was a pretty long walk and since I can not change into a bat like a actual vampire could I would have to take a different way to get to the direction I am going so using my human money I decided to catch one their air craft vehicles to help me get to Transylvania which was pretty relaxing and it was my first time flying something that was more faster that flying as bat and while I was on the air craft I thought it would be a good time to write down some new music notes as well as read some of my favorite books that I got in a human book store as well as some gothic music which sounded awesome to listen to during my trip to Transylvania.

(Jason's favorite books to read)

(Disturb The Game)

After I put on my music and got settled in, I decided to not only listen to my music but also read one my books while the human pilot was telling us that we will be arriving in Transylvania in a couple of hours so I might as well just kick back and relax and enjoy myself in the mean time. Because next stop is Hotel Transylvania where every monster can be themselves. Who knows maybe I might make some new friends there or probably meet someone I like who to say what lyes in Transylvania. So this would be the start of my new life as the last hybrid of vampire and werewolf and I wonder what the monsters are like when I get to the hotel or at least try to find it so I might as well search the darkest forest and have a look around when we land.