A Brief Bit of Fluff: A Wedding and Babies

No TW because fluff :). Cass <3

With Amer open to anyone and everyone, Alicia had her wedding there. Everyone managed to make it, from Marion in a lilac suit to Julien, who wore a navy blue suit the color of the ocean. Edric had brought Hans and Wilt with him after confirming he could with his sister. ("Of course you can! I think the whole family is dying to meet them.")

Hans wore a carefully tailored white suit, which looked suspiciously like an altered lab coat. Hans wore a simple black tuxedo, his metallic wheelchair providing all the attention he needed. And Edric wore a starched shirt tucked into a pair of tight black pants, embroidered with golden stars and feathers around the bottom of the pant leg. Matching golden feathers were strung through his hair.

The three triplets were adorable, and Edric's mother shoved them in Hans', Wilt's, and Edric's arms to take a photo.

Alicia herself was stunning, her wedding dress seemingly made of clear crystals that gleamed in the light. The area had been decorated similarly, but none of those crystals were as dazzling as her happy smile.

Edric's smile was nearly as bright. He loved his family, and he loved his partners, and seeing the two things he loved most in the world interact and enjoy each other was far more than anything he could've asked for.