Chapter four

Niall met Louis in the cafeteria. He sat at a table with two other lads, one brown hair and one with raven black hair. Niall sat down next to Louis, nodding to the two other lads.

“Guys, this is Niall. Niall this is Zayn,” Louis pointed at the raven-haired boy. “And Liam.” The brown-haired boy next to Zayn smiled. Niall smiled, Liam and Zayn seemed nice enough. Niall took a bite of his food, and looked around. It sat big groups of girls and boys everywhere. He wondered where Harry was, but someone tapping on his shoulder, interrupted him.

“Hi, Niall! Can I sit?” Niall looked up into Harry’s emerald eyes, and nodded. Harry smiled, and placed his food tray on the table. He nodded to the other boys, as to say hello. Louis looked like he was torn between punching Harry in the face, or running away.

“Niall, can I have two words with you?” Louis mumbled, eyes still lying on Harry. Niall nodded, looking confused at him. He followed after Louis to the hallway, and Louis stopped by their lockers. Niall looked confused at his friend who trotted back and forth.

”What is that boy up to?” He mumbled, “What does he want?” Louis looked right into Niall’s eyes. Louis walked up to him, and stared intensely on him.

“When did you meet Harry?” He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Niall’s eyes flicked, he was nervous, why? He didn’t know.

“I-In biology, I’m sitting next to him..” He answered, Louis nodding.

“Okay. Just promise me, be careful of what you tell him, he can seem really nice, and don’t get me wrong, he is, but he could decide to tell everybody.” Louis took Niall by the wrist, pulling him towards the cafeteria again.

“Oh, and you should think twice about telling him you’re gay,” Louis flashed a smile, chuckling at Niall’s face.

“H-How did you know?” Niall stuttered. Louis smirked.

“Babe, I’m gay. And my gaydar is pretty amazing.” Niall’s cheeks turned bright red and he stared at the ground. Louis pulled him inside the cafeteria again, and they sat down with Liam, Zayn and Harry.

*

Niall would never have guessed that Louis was gay. Well, he usually was wrong when he first guessed, but still. He was shocked, and that Louis talked about it that way too. It kind of gave him hope, though. At least, he could have a chance, wait…No! Louis would never date Niall, nope never.  He was currently walking to art class with Zayn and Liam, who luckily was the same age as him. They were chatting eagerly about how amazing their art teacher, Mrs Robeson, was. Honestly she didn’t sound that amazing.

They entered the classroom and Niall had to sit next to some random kid again. He quickly learned the lad’s name was Chandler, and he seemed like a really nice guy. Liam and Zayn sat in front of Niall, and they were still talking about Mrs Robeson. All of a sudden Liam burst out laughing, making the whole class stare.

Mrs Robeson came in, and Niall still didn’t see why Liam and Zayn were obsessed with her. Yes of course she was pretty, with long, blonde hair, blue eyes and slim body. But Niall didn’t find her that amazing at all. She didn’t have glasses like Mrs Leroy, and her eyes shone brightly.