Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Soo was always very hands-on with his brothers and both Jungkook and Taehyung loved it. From the beginning, Soo always wanted to make bottles by himself, always wanted to change their diapers, he was even willing to help put them down for naps or to bed even though he was still so little, and he always wanted to help get them dressed.

The novelty of new babies eventually wore off after two months of non-stop crying and all the dirty diapers piling up, but Soo never got tired of it. He loved it all because they were his brothers and he loved them. He would tell everyone in his class all about them and what they had done the day before and it was almost like the boys were everyone's little brothers. 

Hyun and Byul looked exactly like Jungkook, but not only that, they acted just like him too. It was nearly comical how much they looked like their Papa, but then again Soo looked like Jaeunie's copy and well Taehyung and Jaeunie looked exactly alike. 

Hyun and Byul were sweethearts and they both followed Soo everywhere as they grew up. He was their role model and neither Jungkook nor Taehyung could have asked for any better outcome. Their children were all close friends and that's what really mattered to them. Sibling rivalry wasn't in prominence now, could become a problem later in life, but they were the best of friends now and there were no qualms within their relationship. 

Soo was there to encourage them even when they had accidents and needed to be cleaned up. Every time there was a blip in the process he was there to tell them it took him some time to learn but he got there, so they can too. He was the main learning tool and why they learned so quickly and it saved Jungkook and Taehyung many more purchases of carpet cleaner. 

The twins were a piece of work, yet another thing they had in common with Jungkook. They were a pair of troublemakers and two tearaway children. When they started crawling they would get into every little thing and the parents quickly learned that they could not leave anything on the ground or at ground level unless they wanted it either torn apart or chewed on, sometimes eaten. 

Baby proofing the house had been quite the ordeal and it had taken several hours to protect their belongings from two eight month old babies on the move. Their house was on constant guard watch and Soo was the biggest contender for that duty. The boys always seemed to listen to him, he was their big brother after all. 

Neither Jungkook nor Taehyung were ever bored in the house. Jungkook had taken to working part time from home when he could. When the boys were a little older he would switch to full time, but leaving them with someone else, even in capable and professional child care hands, never sat right in his gut. 

Staying home with them had been one of the best decisions he had ever made because he was able to watch every little change in his sons' behaviours and actions. He was watching them grow right before his eyes and it was astonishing. 

The boys were active, energetic, and LOUD! It was a struggle with Soo on occasion but when it came to the twins, they had no inside voices and they were always using their outside voices. They were so animated when they spoke about anything and it was endearing but many times it had given Taehyung and Jungkook headaches.